More by the same author
Latest posts by Mona (see all)
- Proud to be a Goodwill Girl - October 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame Part 2 - January 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame: Part 1 - November 21, 2020
- Media Review: Casa Susanna - November 8, 2019
- A Hilarious Look at the Challenges Most Crossdressers Will Face - April 12, 2019
Such a pretty dress and what a cute lady!
pretty dress!! i want that!! i’ve always had a thing for ruffles & flouncies.
sounds like your experience with the cov is about like mine. i couldn’t smell or taste anything for at least 3 weeks and the fatigue took even longer to shake. i wish ya a speedy recovery tho Mona!
Oh Mona….What a pretty young girl you’ve grown up to be.
Oh bummer Mona, I feel ya, as I have had Covid and the Delta variant. no fun, but you might as well enjoy the lock down and dress . lovely dress on you
Wow, there is no internet overseas! We’ve missed you terribly. So wonderful to see you again.
Lovely as ever. I hope you are soon completely recovered and back to feeling as well as you look.
I really like your makeup in this one, cute dress too.
nice dress for summer you look beautiful
OMG, Mona! So sorry to hear about your miserable COVID experience, hope you are feeling better now. You certainly look healthy and gorgeous in that summery floral print dress.