by yestothedress

I mostly prefer dresses but also like having fun mixing and matching tops and skirts. This skirt was one of my first CD purchases and it remains a favorite. Not only for the pretty floral design but the flattering fit. I would say it's an all-time favorite, except for the many other all-time favorites that I still enjoy mixing and matching. And in case you're wondering, the answer is yes - I totally overdid it with the leg tanning cream! Another lesson learned, for sure.

EnFemme

On-and-off CDing since early teens. Long stretches without any urges but here in my advanced middle age Mona has emerged in force. She's a high-spirited gal who shall no longer be denied. It's both thrilling and a bit intimidating because I don't know where she's planning to take me. Although I only get to dress every now and then, I'm having great fun and just enjoying the ride. I'm happy to have found this welcoming and supportive community and hope to get more involved as time allows.
Julie Day
Julie Day
2 months ago

Mona, the outfit is perfect for you, I love the floral skirt. You look gorgeous and very feminine.

Jenna Garrett
2 months ago

Mona you look so so hot love it

JackieBoy
Famed Member
2 months ago

I was wondering about that. Maybe pantyhose is the simple answer once it fades. I only use it in the Summer when I don’t want to wear pantyhose. I know you are in Florida and all you have is Summer. Still a great presentation. Sure wish my Nikon had a wireless remote having to use my Cell Phone is so bulky compared to your tiny remote

JackieBoy
Famed Member
2 months ago
Reply to  Mona

No, I was surprised to learn after I bought it that it does not have wireless remote capabilities. I had to download an App onto my phone called Snap Bridge and it has to connect to the phone and then I can use it as a remote.

Barbra Heaps
Lady
2 months ago

Mona I just love your floral skirt it’s so adorable! What a lovely outfit so so feminine you look so gorgeous and your makeup is very pretty.

Barbra

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
2 months ago

Mona, you look marvelous. I too am at the point where I can mix and match tops and skirts. And it’s always fun to revisit old favorites. That skirt in particular is one I would adore wearing myself. So I can see why it is such a favorite of yours.

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
2 months ago
Reply to  Angela Wagner

And I just noticed that this photo has been selected as one of the featured photos for the day. Congratulations, Mona!

Marie Chandler
Lady
2 months ago

Wow! You look fabulous, Mona. Every detail of this pose is perfect. So feminine. You look great, girl!

Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish
Managing Editor

I like this look on you! It is a very pretty skirt and pairs well with many tops and shoes.

Jill Edina
Lady
2 months ago

Mona that outfit looks adorable on you.

April Sinclair
2 months ago

Mona a great look overall so beautifully feminine love the smile girl.

Sophia Taylor
Lady
2 months ago

Mona, you look beautiful in this outfit!