| | 5

by stingjet63
in


|

More by the same author

The following two tabs change content below.

Shannon groome

Hi all, I am Shannon. I have been crossdressing for a very long time.I was about 8 years old when I started putting on my mum's pull-on girdles,and bras,and stockings and suspender belts.This was pre-pubity,so couldn,t have been sexual then. I am now 65, and been divorced for nearly 18 years. I live on my own as Shannon,probably 95% of the time,the other 5% I am "dad" and "grandad" to 6 wonderful kids, and 14 grandchilren. I have real 34B breasts and a good figure. I can go out in public as Shannon,and be totally accepted as a female,which is ALL I have ever wanted. I do not go to "clubs" just to sit with "other CD,s. Why would I do that. Everyone KNOWS you are a CD. I take my crossdressing seriously. I,m not really "CD", im not "trans" i,m more "transsexual" I am 100% "heterosexual" and ONLY attracted to "genetic females" so when i,m "Shannon" I suppose I identify as "Lesbian"

Latest posts by Shannon groome (see all)

5
Leave a Reply

5 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
5 Comment authors
Clair MartinDavinia HartGianna BonitaErica CartmanLori Stark Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Lori Stark
Lady
Active Member

Beautiful portrait, Shannon.

Erica Cartman
Lady
Active Member

You look great Hon!

Gianna Bonita
Baroness
Member

Stunning photo, Shannon! I also like what you have written. Very compelling thoughts. Hugs G.

Davinia Hart
Lady
Member

A beautiful portrait Shannon, very attractive. And like Gianna, I love your words. You mention your age in there……knock off 20 years and I might just believe it honey xx

Clair Martin
Member
Member

you look fantastic Shannon

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account