by bmactavish

If I only could find a way to offset my white feet. Maybe I should sunbathe them while wearing leggings along with the white middle section by donning arm covers and gloves... or else, perhaps I need to become a pool girl...

Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish

Brina is from Iowa. She is currently the Managing Editor of CDH and TGH. When she isn't busy on-site, she spends her time writing--more than a hobby, but still seeking that 1st bestseller. Under her male guise, she has 5 published works of fiction and one short novella under Brina's deplume. A recently completed CD novel should be ready in the next year and Brina hopes it can become a series with fun characters.

Latest posts by Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish (see all)

Gabriela Romani
Managing Ambassador
2 months ago

Hi Brina! I love the style of your dress and it looks great on you! The colors go great with your hair and skin tone. Nice!

Peggy Sue Williams
2 months ago

Yes to the dress! Very pretty, I like it, and you look very pretty in
it, Brina!

Susan Sue
2 months ago

Very nice legs Sabrina. I love your dress!!

Janice
2 months ago

Sabrina darling you have a nice tan for the most part. Maybe platform ankle boots but they aren’t as pretty as your regular style platforms. You look gorgeous Sabrina. Love Janice.

JackieBoy
2 months ago

I like that pose, but am I odd that I find the other shoe not being in the photo a little disturbing? Such a quirky girl I am. Be Good

JackieBoy
2 months ago

So I am not alone in feeling that way. Whew, I thought I was a little weird for a second. Stay Wonderful

Jennie Heels
2 months ago

Hi Brina,
Absolutely amazing !! Love the smile all the rings too!

Rozalyn Richards
2 months ago

Hi Brina lovely legs, lovely dress, lovely look X
Hugs Rozalyn X

Serena Stephens
2 months ago

Oh my goodness Brina, isn’t it so funny that we let so much go in boy mode but are so finicky as the women we truly are? I didn’t notice your feet…too busy gawking @ how stunning and happy you look. Love it, girl!

June
2 months ago

They are lovely legs and should be touted. As for the white feet…wear light colored sandals or shoes, or do what Jackie does…

Donna Smith
1 month ago

Good morning Brina, From one Iowa girl to another I just love your style and you always look so perfectly womanly and classy.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.