by theunrealangelawagner

This is my favorite dress. I’ve shared photos of this dress before, but honestly, I love this dress so much that I never get tired of showing it off.

En Femme Style

Angela Wagner

Even as a boy, I thought girl’s clothing was more interesting than boy’s clothing. I dabbled with crossdressing in my early 20’s trying on my sisters’ clothes — but didn’t take it very far because very little fit me. Eventually my attention turned to my career — getting my degree and teaching at a university. So my crossdressing laid dormant for decades. But the itch never totally went away. When I retired, I realized that the time was right to try my hand at crossdressing again. Except this time I got serious. The internet provided me with women’s apparel that actually fit me — and delivered it to my front door. YouTube taught me how to apply makeup and other tricks to feminize my appearance. And I had the time and freedom to experiment. The result is that I was able to create Angela, a woman whose beauty and femininity exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m sorry if that sounds vain, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw her in the mirror, fully realized, staring back at me. What a rush! If only my 20-something self could see me now! I joined Crossdresser Heaven about three months after I got back into crossdressing, and it changed my life. The support and love I feel from this community has given me the confidence and courage to take my crossdressing to the next level. I now go out in public as Angela — something that I honestly thought I would never do when I began my crossdressing journey. So what’s next? Going shopping with my CDH friends, a professional makeover, and a convention or two. Stay tuned.

Latest posts by Angela Wagner (see all)

FrancesKay
    Lady
    10 months ago

You are more beautiful with every photo, Ms Angela

Kris Burton
    Lady
    10 months ago

I’ve got to agree with your taste Angela. You have a lot of nice outfits but I think this one is my favorite also – at least until you post your next pics!

Peggy Sue Williams
    Famed Member
    10 months ago

Angela,

I know, favorite dresses, one just cannot get enough of them, especially floral
    dresses. Nevertheless, you look lovely in this dress. In particular, I like the way
    the black contrasts with your fair complexion and blond hair, very pretty!

Hugs…Peggy Sue

Patty Phose
    Famed Member
    10 months ago

That’s a pretty dress and a pretty you wearing it.

Alex Kline
    Alex Kline
    10 months ago

Angela you look amazing! I just love floral patterns and your whole style! You wear that dress so well girl!

Christina
    Lady
    10 months ago

Angela, I love your taste in clothes! You look absolutely terrific in this outfit – it’s easy to see why it’s your favorite.

Heller
    Lady
    10 months ago

Hi Angela girlfriend.. you look awesome. I love the dress .. I have dresses that I like to wear a lot. Great colors floral design. Such a beautiful woman and I love you without the glasses. Nothing personal, but it shows your gorgeous face. Enjoy hugs and kisses Barbara.

Michelle Davis
    10 months ago

I love that floral print. It is very beautiful and feminine just like you.

Mona
    10 months ago

I can see why it’s your favorite – it’s fabulous. You go ahead and show it off all you want, Angela darling!

Rozalyn Richards
    Lady
    10 months ago

I’m not surprised Angela, it’s a beautiful dress so stylish and feminine X
    Hugs Rozalyn X