by alexforbes

It just wouldn't be an Alex photo shoot without hosiery. Predictable, but I won't apologize for it! Dress: Tommy Hilfiger, Shoes: Bandolino, Hosiery: Cecilia de Rafael

Alexandra Forbes

I'm a guy. I like women. I like the company of women, I'm married to a woman, and I like to dress up like a woman now and then because it's fun. For me, crossdressing is an art form and an excuse to meet like-minded folks, not the expression of gender dysphoria. I should note that my photos are not doctored up with apps or significantly modified using Photoshop, though I do adjust color, contrast, and that sort of thing. It is important to me that my photos are genuine, with wrinkles, pores, and all. If they aren't genuine, I'm fooling myself and others. I take this art form pretty seriously, so if you don't have much of a profile, no photos, or your photos are obviously fake or heavily photoshopped, I will probably not respond to a friend request. I'm not here to indulge sexual fantasies, talk about fetishes, or discuss what sort of intimates I wear to work (I don't). My hope is to find people who are interested in discussing "The Craft," or the art of crossdressing. I'm also keen to ponder the nature of sexuality and gender, fashion, and makeup techniques. However, I always try to respond to correspondence - we should all help each other out. I enjoy engaging with anyone, frankly! My Flickr page can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/andreaforbes/

Latest posts by Alexandra Forbes (see all)

5 1 vote
FrancesKay
2 months ago

You are soooooooo beautiful, Ms Alexandra.

Scarlett398
Editor
2 months ago

Hi Alex! I love the classy jumper dress and the top worn underneath the dress – adds even more class to the dress!

You know I love the hair. You and I made that hair famous on this site girlfriend.

And your poses are always so feminine!

Love the entire look! XOXOXO Scarlett

Janice
2 months ago

Such a wonderful look in your photo Alexandra. You look Beautiful. Love Janice.

Patty Phose
Famed Member
2 months ago

Such a stunning beauty

JackieBoy
2 months ago

Prim and Proper with a Peter Pan Collar, very nice

Deborah Sullivan
2 months ago

Inspirational and such a nice change from just dresses. Love the look and may get me a jumper dress now

April Flowers
2 months ago

Incredible pose in this photo. Your overall look is the epitome of class and sexiness. For some reason this picture brings out a mix of Miss Innocence masking over serious sexy attitude. Very provocative.

• April
Melody Scott
2 months ago

Perfect pose Alex! I’m with you – it just isn’t a photo shoot with at least one office outfit and hose! And you do it so well!

Aunty June
2 months ago

So wonderfully womanly, dear

Diane Crow
2 months ago

Alexandra, I don’t know how I missed you at Keystone this year! Your photos, posing, styling are all so on point!!! I love your style and the fact that you don’t use apps to “adjust” your look. I also follow that same philosophy of letting you be you and not some artificial digital rendering of you! Your makeup is stunning! Do you do it yourself? Simply fantastic!!!