A listing of care providers for crossdressers and transgender people. Care providers include physical, emotional and mental wellness services.
- Serving the Lehigh Valley (PA) and beyond. Compassionate Health Care that You Can Trust. Affirming Trans health Services, including HRT services, Laser Hair removal, STI testing and treatment, Post Op care, Medical marijuana (if live in PA) and transition support. Open Listing
- Papillon Gender Wellness Center was created in the fall of 2000, when Dr. McGinn discovered through her transition, just how daunting it was to find a competent, affordable and comprehensive care for her own journey. It began as a web-based resource for contra- hormone therapy and transition information for gender variant individuals, their loved-ones and their health providers. In 2007, the clinic opened in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and aspires to be a center of excellence for the care of transgender individuals and their families. Papillon Center is comprised of both trans and non-trans professionals and volunteers. Our aim is to Open Listing
- Serving Women & Transgender Communities. Since 1972, the Therapy Center of Philadelphia has provided therapy to adult women. In 2011, TCP expanded our feminist mission to also serve trans-gender communities in all their diversities. We have augmented our understanding of women’s issues, patriarchy, and sexism, incorporating an analysis that recognizes the intersections of feminist and transgender experiences of gender-based oppression and struggle. Open Listing
- The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25. Open Listing
- The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), formerly known as the (Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association (HBIGDA), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, interdisciplinary professional and educational organization devoted to transgender health. Our professional, supporting, and student members engage in clinical and academic research to develop evidence-based medicine and strive to promote a high quality of care for transsexual, transgender, and gender-nonconforming individuals internationally. We are funded primarily through the support of our membership, and through donations and grants sponsored by non-commercial sources. Mission to promote evidence based care, education, research, advocacy, public policy, and respect in transgender health. Vision Open Listing
- Transgender Services The University of Michigan Health System Comprehensive Gender Services Program (UMHS-CGSP) is a multidisciplinary program providing comprehensive health care services for individuals who are gender-variant and in need of primary and gender-related care, including: •Evaluation, assessment, and mental health services as needed •General healthcare •Endocrinology •Second opinions •Surgical services UMHS-CGSP is a member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, Inc. and follows WPATH Standards of Care(link is external). The program operates under strict standards of ethics and human rights. We offer services for: •Individuals questioning their gender •People who identify as transgender •Gender-variant or gender non-conforming Open Listing