Crossdresser and transgender friendly restaurants. Relax and grab a bite to eat with your girlfriends.
- Friendly LGBTQA cafe in east Pittsburgh – located in the heart of Shadyside and … a staple of LGBTQ nightlife in Pittsburgh’s East End Open Listing
- Bar/Club/Restaurant Mon:11:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM Tue:11:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM Wed:11:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Thu:11:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Fri:11:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM Sat:11:30 AM – 2:00 AM Sun:10:00 AM – 12:00 AM Open Listing
- HAMBURGER MARY’S – Bar and Grill and Events Venue Tasty apps, juicy burgers, and delicious desserts, all served up with a side of sass! Come on in to eat and stick around for one of our nightly events. Nightly Events: https://www.hamburgermarys.com/longbeach/events/ Some of Entertainment: Monday Trivia 7pm followed by 10pm Drag Show—Tuesday Karaoke followed by T_GIRL Dance party—Wed Drag Show w Rupaul Drag Race Queens ..9pm Show then Dancing w GOGO’s –Thur Drag Race at 8pm then CLUB PAPI Latin dance party w GOGO’s–Friday Drag Revue at 9pm then Dancing w gogo’s–Saturday Drag revue at 8pm pm then dancing & Open Listing
- Denver Hamburger Mary’s has moved into a beautiful new home in the City Park West neighborhood! With sports-bar flair, updated decor, and impressive new eats! Hamburger Mary’s around the country are known for Taco Tuesdays and Trivia nights. Here in Denver we add a splash of Big Gay Phil, 1/2 price bottles of wine and delicious deals on Sauza 100% Agave house margaritas with delicious citrus juices – not sweet & sour mix and they are kegged for great flavor and freshness! MUST ATTEND DRAG BRUNCH EVERY SATURDAY! Open Listing
- Live from the Post Office Cafe and Cabaret! The Post Office Cafe is one of the hottest acts in Provincetown, both in its upstairs cabaret and downstairs restaurant. The second-floor cabaret room is where you’ll find what The Boston Globe has deemed the “Best Acts in Provincetown,” with show-stopping acts such as Electra!, Atomic Bombshells and Thirsty Burlington to such legends as Suzanne Westenhoefer and Jimmy James. On the ground level, the three-star, Zagat-rated Cafe pulsates with energy from morning ’til late night. Now under new ownership, this bistro has a new vibrant look and feel including high-definition television screens Open Listing