Support groups for transgender women, crossdressers, transsexuals and others on a journey of gender discovery.
- A Gender Agenda works with the intersex and gender diverse community. This includes intersex people, transsexuals, transgender people, cross-dressers and other gender variant or gender non-conforming people. We acknowledge the important role that partners, family members and allies play and these people are specifically welcomed as part of our community.
- Full spectrum social services from housing to employment to clothing, available to transgender individuals Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research on 9/19
- Multidisciplinary Christian church accepting of and welcoming to transgender people Offers transgender support, views transgender as compatible with christianity Verified by Dasia ThePhoenix in person 8/19 Addendum by Tiffany Alexis 8/12/19: I decided to include this church as I have not only researched it online to verify, but have also spoken to the verifying member. I decided to include it under trans support as it offers such, and does not view transgender status negatively in any way.
- Atlanta Gender Explorations, known as AGE by our members and friends, is an open gender support group. This means that there are no special requirements for membership except that you or a loved one are exploring a significant gender issue in your life. We are open to people who identify as cross-dresser, transsexual, transgender, drag artist, androgyne, bi-gendered, female-to-male, male-to-female, and those who embrace no specific gender label.
- LGBTQA community center in Rapid City South Dakota Offers significant transgender support in a true transgender desert, including support groups, and links to social and medical services Discovered and Verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research 8/19
- Prism is an inclusive social group for youth celebrating all sexual orientations and gender identity expressions Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington 2120 N. Fee Lane, Bloomington, IN 47408 Tuesdays are discussion days where we select a topic and talk about it. Thursdays from 7:00-9:00 pm Hopscotch Coffee 235 W Dodds St #102, Bloomington, IN 47403 Thursdays are activity days where we play games, watch films, and go on scavenger hunts. – Prism is for youth ages 12-20 Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through the Indiana Transgender Network on 10/19
- Social support services, transgender ally, has needle exchange program for trans people for hormone injections Verified by Tiffany Alexis through Louisiana TransAdvocates 8/19 located in suite #217
- Counseling and support for transgender individuals Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through The Center Las Vegas on 9/19 In suite 4
- This is a group for Brisbane crossdressers, budding trans-people and their allies to meet online and possibly in real life either one on one or at group meetups.
- LGBTQA support organization for LGBTQA elderly Discovered and Verified by Tiffany Alexis via Oklahomans For Equality on 8/19
- LGBTQA community center Verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through locallytrans.com
- Email:Address: 223 12 Ave SW
CanadaLGBTQA community center and support organization in Calgary Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research on 9/19
- Summer camp for gender nonconforming youth Discovered and Verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through the Indiana Transgender Network on 10/19
- LGBTQA advocacy organization with further links to resources in Baton Rouge, LA Discovered and Verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research on 8/19
- Carla’s is a celebration of the feminine, in body and spirit, for the transgender and cross-dressing community. The Social Club is a Discreet, Safe & Private space located in San Jose, California. Welcome to our corner of the World In town for business or pleasure, stop by and see us. We are the only Transgender owned and operated boutique and social club on the west coast. While The Social Club is a member focused establishment, We do offer day passes and storage, as well as multi-day and monthly memberships to the club. Check here for details on Day Membership Need long term storage or a locker? Contact Aejaie for details. Become a member of The Social Club Membership includes the following benfits: A discreet, safe and private location with parking Access to the Club Area from 10am -10pm/ 7 days a week. Makeup, Changing and Clean-up Area Special Events, Member Sales and our Club E-Letter 10% off Merchandise in our boutique, Sweet Forbidden. Membership is Available on a Monthly or quarterly bases or receive 20% discount when you purchase an Annual Membership.
- Welcome to the Carrousel Club of South Australia’s web site. We are a not for profit organisation that offers a social, support and friendship network to the all within the transgendered community of South Australia. Our aim is to offer an open, friendly and supportive environment where people of all genders can relax and enjoy socialising with like-minded people.