Support groups for transgender women, crossdressers, transsexuals and others on a journey of gender discovery.
- A Gender Agenda works with the intersex and gender diverse community. This includes intersex people, transsexuals, transgender people, cross-dressers and other gender variant or gender non-conforming people. We acknowledge the important role that partners, family members and allies play and these people are specifically welcomed as part of our community.
- Southern Comfort Conference is one of the largest gatherings of the transgender community in the world.
- Atlanta Gender Explorations, known as AGE by our members and friends, is an open gender support group. This means that there are no special requirements for membership except that you or a loved one are exploring a significant gender issue in your life. We are open to people who identify as cross-dresser, transsexual, transgender, drag artist, androgyne, bi-gendered, female-to-male, male-to-female, and those who embrace no specific gender label.
- This is a group for Brisbane crossdressers, budding trans-people and their allies to meet online and possibly in real life either one on one or at group meetups.
- Carla’s is a celebration of the feminine, in body and spirit, for the transgender and cross-dressing community. The Social Club is a Discreet, Safe & Private space located in San Jose, California. Welcome to our corner of the World In town for business or pleasure, stop by and see us. We are the only Transgender owned and operated boutique and social club on the west coast. While The Social Club is a member focused establishment, We do offer day passes and storage, as well as multi-day and monthly memberships to the club. Check here for details on Day Membership Need long term storage or a locker? Contact Aejaie for details. Become a member of The Social Club Membership includes the following benfits: A discreet, safe and private location with parking Access to the Club Area from 10am -10pm/ 7 days a week. Makeup, Changing and Clean-up Area Special Events, Member Sales and our Club E-Letter 10% off Merchandise in our boutique, Sweet Forbidden. Membership is Available on a Monthly or quarterly bases or receive 20% discount when you purchase an Annual Membership.
- Welcome to the Carrousel Club of South Australia’s web site. We are a not for profit organisation that offers a social, support and friendship network to the all within the transgendered community of South Australia. Our aim is to offer an open, friendly and supportive environment where people of all genders can relax and enjoy socialising with like-minded people.
- Release the woman inside you! Explore your femininity by joining our Manhattan cross gender community!! NYC’s only permanent, private, transgender space, nicely furnished in a convenient Midtown location. …weekly gender crossing dinners for TGs only, no admirers. Every Wednesday after 6pm 212-564-4847 …low-cost, low-key, always welcoming!! …enhanced membership offering storage space with 24/7 access …subject to availability – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org …a community of supportive, sympathetic, and sensitive transgender women … whether you’re still in the closet, cautiously exploring, or ready to transition …a caring group of friends is here to support you …championing one another in their gender crossing journey …transform yourself using changing rooms and makeup stations …socialize in our meeting area on West 47th Street in New York City …burst out to dine, dance, shop, or explore the many fun venues of The Big Apple …providing opportunities to help each other develop their feminine presentation.
- THE CLARE PROJECT is a self supporting group based in Brighton and Hove open to anyone wishing to explore issues around gender identity. Our main activity is our weekly DROP-IN every Tuesday, which aims to provide a safe and confidential place for people to meet with others who share their life experiences, and find information, support and companionship. A facilitator and a psychotherapist are at the drop-in each Tuesday. Whilst the group is mainly attended by transgender, transsexual and gender dysphoric people, we aim to be all-inclusive as we recognise the complexities surrounding the issue of gender identity. We have no religious affiliation.
- We are a voluntary organisation whose aim is to provide support, advice and information for anyone who knows, or is related to, a transsexual person in the UK. This site aims to provide the following: •News of the latest developments from within our organisation and relevant sources from around the UK and abroad. •Information for visitors who would like to learn more about Transsexualism in general and treatment of the condition. •Access to free support, in many forms, for anyone in the UK, who has come to know a transsexual person as a friend, colleague or family member. •A place where people in similar situations and circumstances can meet to exchange experiences and information. •An opportunity for visitors and supporters to help us develop Depend into an invaluable network of support and resources for the friends and family of transsexual people in the UK.
- Free2Be is dedicated to engaging in effective advocacy for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people. We are committed to ensuring the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of youth and young adults struggling due to sexual orientation or gender identity issues.
- Our mission is to support older Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) residents of the East Bay achieve and maintain a high quality of life through community building, education, and advocacy.
- Address: 156 Forest Ave
United StatesThe Marsha P. Johnson Social is held at The Central Unitarian Church in Paramus NJ every fourth Wednesday of the month. It is a safe meeting place for CD/TG, LGBT, CIS, everyone … The pretext is a Meetup and dance, but depends on who is there and what they want to do. Light snacks and drinks provided, bring something if you want. It’s a casual hang out with cool people and interesting conversation. Planned themes through the summer, including Tea Party, Prom, Picnic, Disco and cook off’s. All ages, family friendly, no alcohol
- The Met Church is an open and affirming faith community. With roots in the teachings and spiritual practices of Christianity, we are also respectful of the rich wisdom of other faith traditions. Whether in ministries and programs or worship experiences or fellowship activities, there is always plenty happening at The Met®. Check out our weekly MetLink electronic newsletter for all the latest news and events. About Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) Founded in 1968, Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) has been at the vanguard of civil and human rights movements by addressing issues of race, gender, sexual orientation, economics, climate change, aging, and global human rights. MCC was the first to perform same-gender marriages and has been on the forefront of the struggle towards marriage equality in the USA and other countries worldwide.
- The Milwaukee LGBT Community Center is dedicated to serving the needs of LGBTQ people and to making the Greater Milwaukee area safer and more inclusive. We focus our programming around anti-violence, healthy relationships, counseling, and financial coaching. Our Center’s resources include a lending library with over 2000 LGBT titles, meeting space for over 100 groups during the year, computer/internet access and referrals.
- Transgender support group and professional services. Information distribution center for the southeast region. Monthly meetings, free professional referrals, speakers, training seminars, hotline, and an annual Transgender convention. Screening required of clients. Local professionals working with out members are also screened.
- Founded in 1985, Neutral Corner is the oldest San Diego transgender organization still in existence. Neutral Corner was one of only a handful of groups that welcomed both individuals who identified as cross-dressers and those who identified as trans. At a time when transgender issues were not widely understood, Neutral Corner provided a community open to a broad range of gender identities and expressions. Over the past thirty years, the transgender and gender non-conforming community has grown stronger and has become even more diverse. Every day, our understanding of gender identity and expression evolves. We continue to educate and support projects celebrating our authentic selves. 4th Saturday Suppers [ meetings ] 19:30 3444 College Blvd. Please join us for 4th Saturday suppers. Enjoy friends and make new acquaintances. You can opt for dinner or just coffee and desert. Or enjoy it all. 2019 dues can be paid to Ashley at dinner for people wishing to be voting members of the Neutral Corner. Ideas and plans will be made for a member meeting to be held later in the spring. If you have questions contact us at email@example.com
- Since 1992 Out Boulder has educated, advocated and provided services, programs and support to Boulder County’s LGBTQ communities. We have a variety of activites, programs and events and we’d love to have you involved with us. The Pridehouse Community Center is located at 2132 14th St., Boulder, CO 80302 Out Boulder County on Main is located at 463 Main Street, Ste. 100, Longmont, CO 80501
- Mission Statement: To provide a secure, friendly atmosphere in a social setting for anyone existing outside the binary category of male or female, their allies, and their significant others. Monthly meetings second Saturday Evening in a secure location. Apply for membership or information on website form, and an Officer will contact you.