- Voice training for transgender individuals Dept. of Speech Pathology & Audiology, California State University Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Transgender Allies Group on 9/19
- The River City Gems are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to improve the lives of transgender individuals and their families by providing social opportunities, peer support, education, resources, outreach programs, and other services focused on the specific needs of the male-to-female transgender community. u New and nervous? We get it! The thought of stepping outside your front door for the first time can be scary. We aim to make those first steps as easy as possible. Remember, we are here to help, advise, encourage, and support you. •Would you like to be introduced to the group online before you meet us in person? Join our Yahoo Groupi •Would you like to talk to someone before attending your first event? Get in touchi If you are not quite ready to join us en femme, you are welcome to attend any event in male mode. We even have a monthly gathering called the Drab Gab, which is perfect for first-timers who may be more comfortable meeting with a small group of Gems in male attire.
New Private Photo Galleries
Private Photo Galleries allow you to share photos with only the members of the Crossdresser Heaven community, and offer a higher quality photo viewing experience.
Join Our Community
Enjoy some girl talk
Meet crossdressers, make friends and share your inner women with others. Crossdresser Heaven has a vibrant community, with more than 35,000 members and dozens of daily posts and crossdressing topics to explore.
Chat, share photos and discover the woman inside you!
Share Your Opinion
So far, 194 users voted.
So far, 305 users voted.
So far, 237 users voted.
Support our Sponsors
We may receive a commission for purchases made through links to our sponsors. This helps us maintain Crossdresser Heaven and provide a safe, welcoming and supportive place for the community.
If you would like to further support us, please consider using and bookmarking our Amazon link when shopping there.
- active 1 hour ago
- active 2 hours ago
- active 3 hours ago
- active 18 hours ago
- active 18 hours ago
- Don’t Blow Your Wad! April 5, 2020
We have all heard the stories about the lottery winner who finds themselves right back where they started financially, often only months after the big win. They blew the wad and didn’t think of how to use the gift they were given to create something even greater and longer last...
- Karen’s Cross Dressing Thoughts For You To Ponder! April 4, 2020
Hi Girls, I’m Karen! Once a month I go to a support group meeting. This support group has stopped meeting only because just a few people were showing up as of late. I’m looking for a cross dresser group in Indianapolis. Since there’s a lot information online about cross dr...
- What/Who Am I? April 3, 2020
At age 11, I discovered there was a girl inside me! She’s not bursting to get out, she’s just there – part of me, an alter ego. Morgana doesn’t really exist yet, I’m just a boy who likes dressing as a girl. My cousin discovered my secret and helped m...
New Every Day – Featured Photos
Every day we feature new photos of the members of Crossdresser Heaven.View Featured Photos
New Products in the Store
Transgender Heaven is Open!
Transgender Heaven is an inclusive, welcoming and safe place to discuss topics related to gender transition.Join Transgender Heaven
Share Crossdresser Heaven
As we move into the new year we look forward to growing our community and giving more people a safe, supportive and welcoming place to be themselves.
Please share Crossdresser Heaven with your friends and others who may benefit from our community.
If you have a website, please consider placing one of our banners on your website.
With love and gratitude.Share Crossdresser Heaven