- Surgeons who perform surgeries on all genders, they do top, bottom, and facial surgeries Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through The Center Las Vegas on 9/19 In suite 207
- Plastic surgeons who perform all facial surgeries, and emphasize their gender confirmation procedures on their website Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research on 10/19 In suite 1520
- legal services welcoming to transgender individuals, also serves residents of Reno, Nevada Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Transgender Allies Group on 9/19 In suite 1100
- Endocrinologist who treats transgender patients Located in suite 207 Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Renaissance Transgender Association on 2/20
- primarily online store based out of San Francisco selling adult novelties and some Crossdressing clothing discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Transgender Allies Group on 9/19
- SF LGBT Center Fact Sheet History and Mission “The Center inspires me. It’s the place I belong, you belong, and we all belong. How could I not be part of that?” The mission of the SF LGBT Center is to connect our diverse community to opportunities, resources and each other to achieve our vision of a stronger, healthier, and more equitable world for LGBT people and our allies. The Center’s strategies inspire and strengthen our community by: • Fostering greater opportunities for people to thrive. • Organizing for our future. • Celebrating our history and culture. • Building resources to create a legacy for future generations. Despite gains in social understanding and approval for LGBT people over the past 40 years, LGBT people still face both individual and systemic discrimination. Since its opening in 2002, the Center has established itself as a cornerstone of the LGBT community with an impact that goes beyond its direct services. As the only non-profit in San Francisco serving all members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities, the Center plays an important role as the physical and spiritual home for LGBT culture, and is vital to the ultimate survival of our identity as a community. The Center’s critical safety net programs serve the most vulnerable members of the community — people of color, transgender, lesbian, and bisexual women, differently-abled people, youth, elders, immigrants, and low-income individuals — who often experience additional, intersecting forms of discrimination. Today, when visitors arrive at the Center, they find free services like career counseling, job fairs, computer lab, social activities, mentorships, youth meals, daycare, various workshops and much more. Here they can connect with other LGBT people and organize to secure our equal rights. The Center is truly the heart, home and hands of the San Francisco LGBT community.
- Trans Lifeline is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people. We run a hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have
- Welcome to TransGender San Francisco TransGender San Francisco is a support and social group for the entire TransGender and Gender-Non-Conforming community.
- online clothing store specializing in female to male transgender clothing Discovered and verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Transgender Allies Group on 9/19
- Offers multiple transgender services including: Primary Care and Care Navigation Hormone Therapy Gender-Affirming Surgery Voice and Speech Therapy Education Discovered and Verified by Tiffany Alexis via online research through Transgender Allies Group on 9/19 Located on the third floor
New Private Photo Galleries
Private Photo Galleries allow you to share photos with only the members of the Crossdresser Heaven community, and offer a higher quality photo viewing experience.
Join Our Community
Enjoy some girl talk
Meet crossdressers, make friends and share your inner women with others. Crossdresser Heaven has a vibrant community, with more than 35,000 members and dozens of daily posts and crossdressing topics to explore.
Chat, share photos and discover the woman inside you!
Share Your Opinion
If you go outside & wear a mask during this pandemic, do you apply your makeup under the mask anyway?
So far, 8 users voted.
So far, 213 users voted.
So far, 343 users voted.
Support our Sponsors
We may receive a commission for purchases made through links to our sponsors. This helps us maintain Crossdresser Heaven and provide a safe, welcoming and supportive place for the community.
If you would like to further support us, please consider using and bookmarking our Amazon link when shopping there.
- active 2 hours ago
- active 7 hours ago
- active 8 hours ago
- active 8 hours ago
- active 8 hours ago
- Halloween IV: Lexi Comes Out! April 7, 2020
I’ve gotten several requests to follow up on the teaser I dropped at the end of my last article on crossdressing at Halloween. I apologize profusely for the long delay in getting around to writing this. I suppose I’ve been procrastinating since I approach this final i...
- Don’t Blow Your Wad! April 5, 2020
We have all heard the stories about the lottery winner who finds themselves right back where they started financially, often only months after the big win. They blew the wad and didn’t think of how to use the gift they were given to create something even greater and longer last...
- Karen’s Cross Dressing Thoughts For You To Ponder! April 4, 2020
Hi Girls, I’m Karen! Once a month I go to a support group meeting. This support group has stopped meeting only because just a few people were showing up as of late. I’m looking for a cross dresser group in Indianapolis. Since there’s a lot information online about cross dr...
New Every Day – Featured Photos
Every day we feature new photos of the members of Crossdresser Heaven.View Featured Photos
New Products in the Store
Transgender Heaven is Open!
Transgender Heaven is an inclusive, welcoming and safe place to discuss topics related to gender transition.Join Transgender Heaven
Share Crossdresser Heaven
As we move into the new year we look forward to growing our community and giving more people a safe, supportive and welcoming place to be themselves.
Please share Crossdresser Heaven with your friends and others who may benefit from our community.
If you have a website, please consider placing one of our banners on your website.
With love and gratitude.Share Crossdresser Heaven