Crossdressing Success Stories are real stories from crossdressers who have succeeded in an aspect of femininity. Their successes may be big or small, but their significance is important. Small successes lead to larger successes, and even though not all of us will be the perfect picture of femininity we all deserve to enjoy the crossdressing journey.
Share Your Crossdressing Success Story
If you would like to share your crossdressing success story, please submit your crossdressing success story and let me know you’d like me to share with others. Please include:
- Your femme name
- A brief introduction (1-2 sentences about where you live, how old you are and such)
- Your story (if you go over 700 words I’m going to edit you down 🙂 )
- Optional – A photo of you (no nudity please)
I’ll post your story on Crossdresser Heaven within a few weeks.
My femme name is Sarah. I currently live in Fall River, MA. I am 53 and have been doing this since I was 13 – that may be the age when you figure out who you are.
Sarah’s Crossdressing Success Story
I started doing this when my sister dressed me up for Halloween (it was more of a treat than a trick,since i liked the feel.) I went on to keep doing it, through service in the Army in the 82nd Airborne. I would rent a motel room for the weekend, and dress like I wanted.
I got married, but still liked to dress. Got seperated, spent 2 years dressing (at my own place and wearing frillies at work), then went to infantry combat in Afghanistan. When i came home I went to my sisters house where we exchanged secrets.
She told me she was a Wiccan – I did not care, freedom of religion ,right? I told her about Sarah. She wondered where some of her underwear went!! As a result I spent a weekend with her as a woman. We went shopping for dresses, underwear, makeup, went out to eat (I can pass).
IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!
It had nothing to do with sex, it was just about the bras, panties, stockings, garterbelt (HATE pantyhose), slip, skirt, blouse and heels(though i did learn how to choose shoes after that!) Still LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can find more wonderful crossdressing success stories such as Teresa’s first time passing. If you’d like to experience a crossdressing success of your own Stepping Out Secrets will give you the tools you need to look fabulously feminine!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019