If you are suspicious that you are a crossdresser, watch out for the signs below:
- You think women’s clothes are prettier than men’s clothes.
- You feel more like dancing ballet than practicing martial arts
- You prefer the princess costume over the prince costume.
- You discover mom or sister’s closet and have fun with her clothes, dresses and lingerie… always afraid of getting caught.
- You don’t mind being dressed up as a girl by your sister or cousin.
- Lingerie from the sister, girlfriend, wife or even the mother “disappears” from the clothesline, from the laundry basket or is simply separated for donation but does not arrive at the intended destination.
- You see the girls at school starting to wear bras and you feel like getting your first bra.
- Learn to make up and do your nails
- You have to police yourself not to expose your manicured nails or traces of the makeup you tried to erase.
- You have a secret stash for your girl stuff.
- You get an adrenaline rush when you buy your first girly stuff.
- You take advantage of winter to wear a bra outside – always with several blouses on top and afraid of being caught
- You wear panties and a bra under men’s clothes
- Afraid of letting lingerie show and getting caught.
- You need to look for heels that fit you.
- You need to learn to walk in heels.
- Feels in the dilemma of whether or not to tell his wife or girlfriend the “secret”
- I would like to “date” the wife or girlfriend with both wearing the same lingerie
- Has more beautiful lingerie than the wife/girlfriend
- Has more shoes, clothes and bras than wife/girlfriend
- Has the desire to get married in a wedding dress.
- Takes “two” suitcases when traveling alone
- Always wanted to be or has been in a decent Womanless.
- Unbuttons a bra with one hand behind her back (literally)
- Do you know how to take off your bra without taking off your shirt?
- Notice the clothes women wear – including the bra, depending on how transparent the clothes are
- Buy women’s clothing after seeing a woman wearing something you like.
- You have to police yourself so you don’t seem to understand more about makeup, lingerie and women’s clothes than your wife.
- You like to search for feminine looks on Pinterest.
- You loved being able to buy your girl stuff online and pick it up at the store or in a locker.
- You searched the internet or elsewhere about crossdressing even when you had no idea the word even existed.
- When you get home from work, the first thing you do is put on panties and a bra – and even other women’s clothes.
- You never go to Walmart (or other) without visiting the womenswear department.
- You’ve always been curious about having breasts to fill a bra.
- You use breast forms.
- You wear the correct size bra.
- You got a professional fit at a bra store.
- You love being alone at home to dress up as a girl.
- You preferred to live alone so you could dress like a woman at home.
- Google displays ads for women’s clothing on your screens.
- You’d rather have worn dresses to prom.
- You chose a girlfriend who had the same number as you.
- You have a wig – or a wigs collection
- You always wanted to have long hair
45.You let your hair grow.
- You like to put on makeup and do your nails.
- Follows crossdressing sites and forums like CDH.
- You are reading this article
- You identified with several items in this article
- You identified with ALL of the items in this article.
– Have you confirmed, by the signs below, that you are a crossdresser?
– How many “points” did you make?
– Do you know of any other signs?
Let’s make an interactive article, completing the list.
Although this article is a bit fun, I believe it is a synthesis of what we have all been through.
More Articles by Marie Claire
- A fear that not only you feel!
- The psychology of crossdressing: Why do you dress like a woman?
- QUIZ: Do you like bras?
- Mindfulness and Crossdressing: Relax and feel the present
- Crossdressing in teenage: discoveries, doubts and insecurities