To my lovely readers,
I’m thankful to be able to share my thoughts and experiences with you on a regular basis. Last night I was browsing the Internet and I realized that I could bring you so much more. Stories of hope and discovery, delightful crossdressing cartoons, insightful opinion pieces and news of the progress (and occasional missteps) that happen in the transgender community. There is a tremendous wealth of talent in our community that I long to bless you with.
I spent some time thinking about the best way to do this – to keep you informed and entertained without flooding your inbox and decided that social media was the perfect way to share these stories. It’s effortless to scroll past a story on your Facebook feed and just as quick to pause for a brief break from your work day to be inspired.
From tomorrow I will bring you the best of our community directly to your social media network of choice. I promise to only share a few of the best stories a day!
[easy-social-like facebook=”true” facebook_url=”https://www.facebook.com/crossdresserheaven” twitter_follow=”true” twitter_follow_user=”vanessalaw” counters=true align=”right” google_follow=”true” google_follow_url=”https://plus.google.com/+Crossdresserheaven”]
Please remember that if you’re not out to your friends you need to take care when sharing articles about crossdressing. You can find a few tips for how to enjoy crossdressing on social media without the fear of being exposed.
I’m looking forward to connecting with you!
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017