The state that brought you Dolly Parton, Al Gore and Davy Crockett has a taken on a transgender twist. Marissa Richmond became the first openly transgendered person to win a Tennessee election. She won the election to become the Davidson County Democratic Committeewoman, representing District 23.
Now as a Democratic committeewoman, you could probably guess that Marissa is not a Mike Huckabee supporter. Though perhaps she may have a soft spot in her heart for the crossdressing Rudy Giuliani.
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017