It has been a long time since I wrote to you – I have so much to say, but first I want to apologize. Some of you may have received an email from me with a very old article. The last few days I’ve been working to move Crossdresser Heaven over to a more stable server, and I must have done something that sent out the email. Quite what I’m not sure – computers can be like that sometimes, can’t they? 🙂 [Thanks to all of you who emailed me confused as to why I was sending out such an old email!]
I believe, and hope and pray, that all my surgeries are now over. Last year I had facial feminization surgery, as well as a vaginoplasty. A few weeks ago I had a labiaplasty and breast augmentation. My body has been contoured and cut, moved, shaped and stitched back together. The pain has not only been physical, but emotional as well. It has been a long road back to full health, and I’ve still got a few weeks yet before I’m there.
I did have a breakthrough this weekend, when I realized that I am not ashamed. I had been steadily beating my shame back, and every time it would find a cunning way to ensnare me. I believe, and hope, that I have purged the last of my transgender shame. Take a moment to click on the link above to read my full story – I’d love to hear your experiences overcoming shame.
It has been a long road back, but the further I travel the more I notice how colorful the flowers along the roadside are, the more I appreciate the caring smiles of those I hold dear.
May your week be a blessed one!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019