As I walk about the house fully dressed as JoJo, I find it not so easy to do normal things while wearing high heels. I ask myself why don’t, I just take them off and wear flats to make life easier, but I cannot come up with an answer and can’t bring myself to take them off.

This got me wondering, as I recently told a couple of close family members about JoJo, I wondered how I would answer if they asked me why I want to wear female clothing. The only answer I can think of is that it is not a case of wanting to but more a need to dress, as something in my psychological makeup gets me depressed whenever I have to go for long periods as my totally male persona.

I ask myself if I want to transition full time and while I am dressed the answer is always yes, however, when I am in male mode carrying out male dominated tasks (I wouldn’t dream of concreting while wearing a nice dress LOL) the answer is always different. Am I unusual in this respect or do you girls question yourselves in this way too?

I cannot be sure when the need to dress started in my life although one of my early memories was when I was about 9 years old, 2 friends and I (the friends were twin brother and sister the same age as me) found the door to an old unused church hall was not locked so being adventurous we went inside. We found many things of interest but the thing I remember most was some pleated white gym skirts that we put on and were running around the streets wearing them. Of course, at that age I had no idea about cross dressing. My next memory was just before puberty I found myself fascinated by my older sister’s underwear drawer where she had many pairs of tights. I succumbed to temptation and tried a pair on, whoa! This felt so good I kept on adding pairs until they were so tight I could hardly move or breath. I don’t know if she ever knew about my regular foraging of her tights, but I have loved the feel of wearing them ever since. Luckily, as life moved on and I got married, my wife and I would play games which resulted in me trying on her panties and stockings, and from there Jojo developed fully and is a big part of our married happiness.

I count myself lucky to have such a loving supportive wife and we often buy Jojo clothes together, which makes life easier in the shops, which brings me back to wearing high heels around the house so often and not having the will to remove them to do mundane tasks.

Do you girls have the same reluctance to remove your female garb? Do you have a different personality when you are dressed? Does the world seem to be a nicer place when you are en femme?

All I know is that I will never stop being Jojo and even when my time on this rock is over, I want to be put to rest as my female self.

Love to you all. xx Jojo

PS that is part of my wife’s leg at the bottom of the pic.

EnFemme

More Articles by Jo Jo Sweet

View all articles by Jo Jo SweetTags:
    Lucinda Hawkns
    Lady
    1 year ago

when i have the time and chance to dress up i wear 2-inch heels, nothing like hearing the sound of the heels hitting the floor it so sexy. 3-inch heels are very hard to walk on, flats or nothing it’s like wearing sneakers in a dress. if you are going to dress up might as well go all the way with it wear 2-inch heels

Satin Shelly
    Lady
    1 year ago

That is awesome that we can share this awesome experience with the other women in our life

Jennifer Gray
    Lady
    1 year ago

Like you and probably most others, I think more about transitioning when I am en femme. Of course, I am en femme because I am in the mood to feel like a woman, so it makes sense that I would feel more inclined to want to transition when I’m already in that mood. I’m not entirely stable on 4 inch stiletto heels. I do OK but I also don’t move around much when I wear them. I would not want to do chores wearing them! I have a similar problem with long nails, though. Even simple things suddenly bring up… Read more »

Suzanne Martin
    1 year ago

JoJo – Thanks for the article. When I have the opportunity I will do housework while dressed. I enjoy the days I can dress and change the sheets, do laundry, vacuum and dust. I will wear my pumps or block heel shoes when doing that, sometimes flats or sandals, all depends on what I’m wearing. I’m usually in a skirt and blouse or dress so heels are more appropriate in my opinion. Depending on the time of year and amount of time I have I will also wear shapewear and pantyhose or stockings and garter belt. I enjoy doing those… Read more »

Michelle North
    Lady
    1 year ago

I see lots of similarities in myself here…When I’m dressed, I am a whole different person. A bit free of the everyday life worries and stress – in fact it is a huge de-stresser for me…I can be whoever I want!:) But I do need those long periods of just being a guy out in the world, too…It’s scary to think that I would need to change my whole life after 40 something years to be Michelle…:( So she stays in the closet for now and comes out every opportunity I have…I’ve been doing this myself for years and finally,… Read more »

Michelle North
    Lady
    Reply to  Jo Jo Sweet

You’re soooo lucky to have a wife like that!:)

Melissa Sue
    Lady
    Reply to  Jo Jo Sweet

Lucky you!

Suzanne Michaels
    Suzanne Michaels
    1 year ago

I bet you feel like a woman there!

Caroline Boucher
    Lady

Jo Jo you have descibed me to a T

Phoebe Smyth
    Lady
    1 year ago

I’ve been transitioning for the last year and a quarter. Yes I’m trans. I’m on hormones etc But the work I do requires that often I need to wear something I don’t care if it gets destroyed . So i don’t present that openly at work as the apparel I have which I don’t care about is left over male items. I have for quite sometime been considering a career change but actually like what I do. (Usually) even though it beats the crap out of me sometimes. So I’ve simply been looking at wardrobe additions that will allow me… Read more »

Leah Baby' class='avatar avatar-64 photo' height='64' width='64' />
    Leah Baby
    1 year ago

I have the same feelings when I dress and Leah comes out I feel relaxed and I have the issue with heels have trouble doing things around the house but they look and feel so good I just can’t take the off also we are very lucky men that have wife’s that not only accept us but encourage us

Emily Adams
    Lady
    1 year ago

Yes, it’s been over a month for me sense my daughter came home from college and my son never leaves the house. I fantasize all day that I’m wearing my outfits. Wife and I are gunna have to start taking “us” weekends together. Got one scheduled for January.