What is it about a dress that captivates us so? When I see a sexy dress in the store my body tingles. I imagine myself wearing the dress, I imagine myself looking as good as the woman I see wearing it.
The perfect swoop of a well tailored dress, revealing just enough to entice, hugging my body like a lover. The femininity of it captures my imagine, and lights a fire in my soul. To be such a delicate creature as to wear this dress. That is divine.
You may ask me why I feel this way. To that I’m not sure. As surely as the need to breathe and express life in this world I need to wear this dress. Is this wrong? Wrong would be to deny who I am.
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017