When I started Crossdresser Heaven about a year ago I wanted to create a website that would serve the crossdressing community. A site that would bless the crossdresser, their loved ones and anyone else who identifies as transgender. I also wanted to shine a positive light on the transgendered experience.
We know that there are many inside and outside our community that treat the transgender life as nothing more than a condition to be cured. If only we could find the right pills, or say the right prayers this scourge on our society would leave us. I don’t believe that is how we should be treated – how anyone should be treated.
More than anything, over the last year I have come to realize how magnificent a blessing it is to be transgendered. I’ve been fortunate to have so many of you reading my words and sharing your thoughts with me. Just the other day I received a lovely email from Mandy (someone you’ll meet in an upcoming crossdressing success story) thanking me for Crossdresser Heaven. It’s such support that has kept me so excited to share my thoughts with you every week, and I thank you deeply for it.
Truly this is your crossdresser site
I realized that as much as this was “my” website, even more, Crossdresser Heaven is your website. In some small way it represents a part of the crossdressing community. The hope that tolerance and love will win out over prejudice. The expression of our shared dignity even as we walk through feelings of shame and heartache.
For the upcoming year (Gosh! is it February already?!) I’d like to spend my time writing about what you find most valuable. The things that would most edify you and those you love.
Please take a moment to select at most two options below, and let me know how best to make this your crossdresser site
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019