I told my fiance I crossdress and this happened…

Girlfriend supports my crossdressing

Hi. I’m Robin. I’ve been crossdressing off and on since my early teens and only recently have I come out about it to a few select friends. I’ve never fully understood my desire to be girly. Part of it, I think, is that women’s clothes always seem to be more vibrant and sexy than anything I’ve ever found in the men’s department. That and that I’ve never felt quite confident as a man.

One of those with whom I recently shared my secret with is my fiance. I was sure that it would be the end of things, yet felt she needed to know. Much to my surprise and delight, she likes this about me and has even begun helping me to perfect my look. While I still have a long way to go so as to be the woman I want to be, it is so much easier now that I’ve got such a warm and caring woman in my life to help me. I’m thinking that this site will also be of great help to me, so thank you for creating it.

More Articles by The Author

1. Faye Kearney 3 years ago

All these wonderful stories have given me hope that one day my wife will accept me as Faye.

My first wife accepted Faye but after 16 years of marriage she commited adultry and used my dressing in the divorce .

Life can be so harsh but reading these stories of love and understanding must give us all hope.

2. Michelle Eileen 3 years ago

I met my wife at a gender convention 21 years ago She was a vendor selling mastectomy breast forms and we clicked. We had a conventional marriage and then a gender wedding at Southern Comfort in 1995. It was wonderful to be a blushing bride. I have never been happier with how life as am now.

3. Joanne Williams 3 years ago

My wife never got into the crossdressing so I tried to keep it low key, until last week. While she was at work I got dressed & went out shopping fully intending to be home before her. She got off early, as I turned the corner to my house, I see her car parked out front. I pulled in the driveway, got my purse & bags & prepared myself for the fallout. I no sooner came thru the door & there she was, she looked me up & down then said, really john, you plucked your eyebrows & shaved your legs again, where were you out looking for a man ? Its not bad enough that you dress up here but now your going shopping, why don’t you just start taking hormones & find yourself a man because that’s what you really want. I looked at her & said you know your right then went over & sat down crossing my legs like a woman.

• Susan Roxx 2 years ago

Yes, sometimes you have to be firm. I got so tired of my wife putting me down for cross dressing, accusing me of wanting men and hormones as well as the tension that was between us. So finally I told her “It is what it is!” She said I am self centered and I don’t care about other’s feelings, but I really do. I am just trying to feel comfortable with what I am and who I am. I know what I want and need. I am glad you stood up for yourself.

4. Rachel 3 years ago

Great life πŸ™‚ photo looks fantastic and must be great to be honest and open. Especially when tjme alone can make you happy, it must be joyous to have company too πŸ™‚ Rachel

5. Suzanne 3 years ago

I’m OLDER and I’ve been married twice (both deceased). The first wife was a religious fantatic and bi-polar, hated the idea of me wearing feminine clothes. I had to take any “golden opportunities” to dress in private.
    However, the second had been in show business, loved costumes, makeup, and more…she would dress with and for me in the bedroom and she is the one I will miss!

6. VASILISA(VASILIY) PREKRASNAYA(KRUCHINENKO) 3 years ago

Hi all I often buy women’s clothing in women’s stores and are used to it vendors They like what I wear female clothes and I want to say the most important thing is the support of the wife She understands and who does not talks about it But I want to go to town in a dress and all female only no wig and shoes Else I will make Your Vasilisa

7. Chloe 3 years ago

I would encourage everyone to tell there wife they dress. Your wife/girlfriend will figure it out anyway and honesty is what we all want. Be prepared for different responses, I’ve read articles of support to wives leaving . I would stop before I would lose my marriage.

• Joanna Lamb 12 months ago

I did tell my wife I like to get dressed up just 4 months into our marriage and after a lot of crying (me) she became supportive at first but now 20 years later she is not so supportive. She knows all my clothes are female and that now I am seeing a therapist and an endocrinologist for my hormones as well as an electrolysis to rid my face of facial hair and doing my eyebrows in a feminine shape and size. I also told her I want to go all the way and that I like men. We have not had coitus in over 15 years and I started taking hormones a year after that.
      She just asks that I don’t bring men to our home, but she also told me that if I go any farther (I already have large breasts) she will leave me. I don’t have to go farther I NEED Togo all the way. My therapist says I should leave her but I will never leave her high and dry. In over 20 years she has NEVER argued or yelled at me. I need to get my vocal cords done after electrolysis and after that I want to get Facial Feminization Surgery and after that SRS. If she leaves me it will be her choice but I hope we will always be friends like we are now. It’s not a want but a need. I love her very much but different now. My ultimate goal is to one day be a bride and wife but I don’t hold much hope in that Ever happening but a girl can dream.

8. Mona. 3 years ago

I came out to my wife and explained all the lingerie stashed here and there and also the misfit items I bought for her (presumably) and never returned. She understood my desire which has given me a lot of freedom and happiness. She had only one condition… To keep it private and not go around in public en-femme. This was a step ahead and I thought one day she would even agree for me to dress in public which unfortunately did not happen.

Now, I have two problems… 1. I have a whole load of items in the house belonging to me and at times these outnumber her items (Shoed/lingerie)… Which she complains about constantly now… Secondly, I have been out for short times en-femme and she is not aware of it. I want her to help me with that… Maybe if we ever get a chance to travel together (two of us without kids) then I may convince her to accompany me as my girlfriend while I am dressed up.

Mine and our constant fear is what if our kids (ever growing) find it out and question it and secondly, what if someone of our friends would see me dressed up… We are really worried about the embarrassment that it will bring and the impact on our friend group.

• Esther 3 years ago

My story is almost like yours. I told My wife that I wanted to wear slips instead of undershorts, & she didn’t mind & even bought me a slip. But when I wanted to wear a skirt, she made me promise not to wear one in our hometown, which I didn’t mind as I didn’t want my friends to see me either. Now my problem is that we don’t get out of town as many times as I want to wear my skirts. My wife does wear skirts all the time, so I hope sometime to be able to convince her that I need to dress as comfortably in skirts as she does. Esther

9. Brittany 3 years ago

That’s great. I wish i could do that

10. Rosaliy Lynne 3 years ago

You lucked out well – I am so happy for you and wish you both all the best. Support is great but when it comes from your partner – it’s the best.

11. Awe THis story is so sweet; sometimes all we need is one person we love and respect to say “I Believe in You”… My beautiful wife has told me repeatedly that no matter what, we’re in it together!
    The strength that this truly unconditional love brings is worth more than all the gold in California!!
    Thanks for sharing Miss Robin πŸ™‚

huggles
    Charee’

12. Lucinda Hawkns 3 years ago

wow wish my wife would do the same to me, i am happy when dressed up as a female for as long as i can. she knows i am happier but don’t like to see me dressed up but lets me. i don’t understand that part. but i love dressing up as a female from head to toe. i buy my own clothing and make up and all that on line and in stores. i finally joined a cross dressing group and went out in public as a female and walked to meeting and chatted with other girls and had a great time. looking forward to this coming meeting

13. Jamie 3 years ago

My wife of 35years of marriage came home one day to find me sitting in chair with a new wig on.It surprised her at first but then said she had thought I liked womens clothing and we talked about it and I told her how good it made me feel.one day she bought several pairs of pantyhose and panties for me.She sees how I order clothing online and says if I am happy she doesn’t mind as long as I am still her loveing husband.

14. Helen 3 years ago

It is so great to hear of your support. I couldn’t do it without the love and support of my wife

15. Mandy Funtime 3 years ago

You are so lucky ! I agree with Kandy … I wish things where that simple for all of us ! Congrats

16. Codille Benton 3 years ago

This is great to hear Robin, I toast to you and your Fiance’ future!!!!

Codille

17. Kandy 3 years ago

That’s awesome! I wish it was that simple for all of us…….

18. JackieOhNo 3 years ago

My wife was my best friend,best wife etc I started in my sixty yr.
    She loved me and said after I started xdressing I became more loving and caringas a human being and as hubby. It didn’t make me less
    male but nicer !, she passed and is with her angels but I m sure glad we had a short time with me as Jackie
    I think you found a angel.
    Luv. Jackie

• Samantha Troup 1 year ago

Jackie sorry to hear about your wife always cherish what you had and keep looking forward to the future Hun I had lost my wife to cancer also but she didn’t understand my crossdressering

19. Tracey Rose 3 years ago

it is amazing to hear this lovely story

tracey x

20. Millicent Teasedale 3 years ago

Isn’t it wonderful to have the support and encouragement of your significant other? My wife and I are still working through everything, but she has always been positive and supportive. I’m so glad your fiance understands and enjoys this part of you.

Millie

• Kyla 3 years ago

Millie, I thought the same thing. I love to hear stories where the loved ones know and are still caring and helpful. My wife and I too are still making progress, but thankfully there have been more ups than downs…hang in there! πŸ™‚

Β©2018 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven