- Even for the most mundane of things, a man in a dress still seems to make the news. In this case two men have decided to live together as woman. They would probably best be described as non-op transsexuals, as neither of them wants to have a sex change. Though naturally to add some spice and sizzle the paper terms than as “transsexual lesbians”.
The thing that strikes me is that if this were any other couple it would barely make the news if you paid the paper to print it. Though This shouldn’t in any way be taken as a complaint. The transgender community can do far worse than two people deeply in love deciding to live out their remaining years together.
It is touching though, that between them the “lesbian fathers” have five kids between them, and waited so long to express their true selves. If you ask most crossdressers you’ll hear a similar story. Fearing that they would hurt their loved ones, the transgendered soul tortures itself into conformity. Hiding it’s light so deep that the rest of the world cannot see it. The message that Jenny-Anne and Elen send us is clear and poignant – do what you love, even if it is wearing women’s clothes. Even if it means living with someone else who enjoy’s wearing women’s clothes.
Jenny-Anne sums it up nicely:
“Life was one big act for me,” said Jenny-Anne, who used to work as a chemist. “From the age of four I always knew I should have been a girl.
Before you move on and surf to another web page, take a moment. What are you willing to do to live as who you are? Are you willing to risk the scorn of society to express your innermost being?
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- 7 Essential Tips to Crossdressing
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness