I love spending a day as a woman out in the world. There’s nothing quite as liberating and uplifting as when I look out with the eyes of the woman inside and dare for a few hours to live the life I long for. When I’m truly in my feminine zone it’s as if the shafts of sunlight themselves are signing a chorus of beautiful music just for me to hear. It’s those same soprano voices that quickly dissipate when I open my mouth to speak, unleashing a discordant clang of the deep unwelcome stranger within. Needless to say this can be quite jarring to the unsuspecting person I’m talking to, and many a time I’ve seen a flighting look of perplexed surprise dance across the face of my conversation companion.
It’s with a longing for the beautiful music of my femininity to continue that I have spent (and am yet to spend) countless hours practicing my feminine voice. For the last few months I’ve been following the Voice Feminization training program created by Kathy Perez. I must admit that all the pitch and resonance practice seems to be paying some small dividends, though I realize the path to a ‘passable female voice’ is still yet long and arduous. I’m learning slowly to not to hesitate before I speak, and not to hold back because I’m afraid my voice will out me.
What do you do to sound more feminine? Are there specific exercises you practice, techniques you use or training courses you’ve taken to hone your transgender voice?
It’s Official – Crossdressers Sit To Pee
In the last crossdressing poll I asked how many crossdressers sit to pee. I was surprised at the overwhelming number of crossdressers who sit to pee at least some of the time. 95% of you lovely ladies share in one of the more inconvenient necessities of life as a woman. It makes me proud that so many of you are willing to sit for a while in their shoes.
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017