The crossdresser’s favorite holiday has come and gone. Halloween is the one night a year we are able to express our true femininity in public without fear of ridicule, and many crossdressers I know live in expectation of the next crossdressing halloween experience. This year was one of the best Halloween’s yet for us, as my wife and I coordinated costumes and were the crossdressing couple at parties we attended. At one I was her well endowed wench, and another I was her ‘not as chaste as she should be’ nun.
Was this year a crossdressing success?
Halloween is about having a lot of fun with friends, and for crossdressers expressing our hidden side in a safe environment. We got more than a few looks when my wife and I went out after one Halloween party to grab a late night snack – though I’ll keep believing it’s just because there were two gorgeous woman dressed more seductively than usual 🙂
I was pleased that initially our friends didn’t recognize us, and that a few people commented on how good I looked as a girl. Inside I was doing double backflips with joy, but outside I smiled sweetly and thanked them for the compliment (I can’t give away too much all at once…)
Preparing for the evening was a great delight, as my wife and I hunted down the perfect costumes and accessories. Later in the evening I got to do both my makeup and my wife’s and I must say that blue eye shadow looks a lot better on her than it does on me.
Was your halloween a crossdressing success?
I’d love to know what you dressed up as this Halloween – comment and let me know!
If you missed out this year, not to worry, there’s only 357 days until next Halloween 🙂
Get ready for next Halloween by following the sage advise in the ultimate crossdressing guide.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019