Wow! Almost 600 of you responded to last week’s poll, where I asked you – what’s your favorite shoe style? Pumps won out by an overwhelming margin, with almost 200 of you declaring them your all time favorite. Way to look sexy in sky scraper heels ladies!
So in honor of the two top choices from last week’s crossdressing poll I’ll share a few sexy shoes from my favorite online shoe store, Zappos. They offer free shipping both ways, and have a great selection of large high heels. If you’re never bought high heels before here are three quick tips: start small (a heel under 2″ is great to start practicing), get a size larger than your men’s size (if you’re a men’s size 10, get a woman’s size 11), and go for a wide shoe (marked as W or D in the size).
Some sexy high heels in large sizes
All the shoes below are available in at least size 11W – go wild ladies 😉
This week’s crossdressing poll
The poll question for this week comes courtesy of my wife. We were indulging in a ‘what if’ conversation that I like to have about crossdressing. She asked me, ‘if by some miracle of Science you could go back and alter your birth gender, would you?’
Wow… I’ve been thinking about this question for the last few days, and I’m not sure I have a confident answer. I know there are so many experiences I would never have had as a woman – marrying my wife being top among them – but at the same time I have an almost overwhelmingly strong desire to be a woman. While I ponder my answer, what do you think?
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017