As you may know, Isis was voted off America’s Next Top Model. What do you think about this? Was it a tragedy of intolerance, or was Isis just not good enough to be America’s Next Top Model, transgendered or not?
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017