Many an experienced crossdresser will tell you that it’s not all music and roses – being a woman takes hard work, courage and a lot of patience. Many of us endure almost any discomfort for even a fleeting feeling of femininity. But there are those days when being a woman can get so frustrating you just want to scream.
You’ve laddered your second pair of pantyhose and then spilled makeup on your best white blouse. You overtweezed one eyebrow and in an effort to even them out both eyebrows are in a race to extinction. Your heel broke, your nail polish smudged and you emerged from shaving looking like a wounded warrior.
*sigh* Sometimes you think it might just be easier being a guy. Now is your opportunity to vent a little – go to https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/what-do-you-dread-most-about-crossdressing/ and let me know – what do you dread most about crossdressing?
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017