It’s Monday, which means it must be time for another weekly crossdressing poll!
This week I’m interested to hear from you ladies about your favorite footwear. As I mentioned in the last crossdressed outfit of the week, I absolutely adore boots. Ankle boots with a heel of 1″-2″ inch are my all time favorites. Right now I have two pairs of black boots, one with a 3″ heel, and another with a 2″ heel. I also just bought myself a pair of lovely brown ankle boots with a cute 1″ heel. It’s all I can do not to browse the selection of boots online looking for another pair.
If money weren’t an object I’ve have a special shoe closet built and fill it with every conceivable style and color of gorgeous shoes. I’d never have to stand in front of the closet forlorn because I don’t have the perfect pair of shoes to go with my outfit.
Thankfully my wife is not just the strong willed one able to resist such temptations, she’s also our households designated CFO. Which means that the budget gets equally distributed between the important things (like shoes) and other incidental expenses (food, mortgage payment and so on) 🙂 So I’m curious…
Last weeks crossdressing poll results
In last week’s crossdresser Halloween poll I was surprised to learn that almost 25% of you lovely ladies don’t crossdress on Halloween. I cried a bit inside, for me Halloween without crossdressing is like Thanksgiving without turkey, or Christmas without Santa. I was pleasantly surprised at how many of you (19%) used your Halloween costume as a way to come out. You go girl!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017