I was going to title this post ‘It’s about time’. Back in March (March for crying out loud!) I asked ‘Where do I find Crossdressing Support’, and encouraged you to share your recommendations for real life crossdressing support groups in your area. My goal was to build a list of resources that crossdressers and the transgendered across the US and the world could use to find local support groups. Thank you to all who replied!
I’m finally ready to unveil the first draft of the list of crossdressing support groups. As I learn about new groups I’ll update the list. Before I share the list with you, please take a moment to tell me about a crossdressing support groups in your area. You will bless those who are searching for an encouraging friend.
A Crossdressing Support Group In Your Area
Here is the list of Crossdressing Support Groups. It will be regularly updated as I receive submissions. Please check back often if you don’t see a group in your area.
May you find peace, love and know the joy of accepting who you are.
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017