We’re excited to share the opportunity to win a free giveaway by gender-free, vegan makeup brand Jecca Blac! Jecca Blac has been a long time partner of Crossdresser Heaven and a strong support of the transgender community. They’ve also shared a number of video how-tos with the Crossdresser Heaven community.
Jessica, the founder of Jecca Blac shares a few words on the founding of this innovative new makeup brand:
Jecca Blac began with safe space makeup lessons for makeup wearers at the very start of their journey with self expression – presenting clients an opportunity to experiment with makeup for the first time in a relaxed, private, judgement free setting. Many of the clients to attend these makeup lessons were from the trans and cross dressing community, and came to Jecca Blac’s Founder with requests for concealing beard shadow and developing a contour regime. We consider ourselves experts in the field of meeting the needs of transfeminine makeup wearers, as well as those who wish to cross-dress and want to incorporate beard shadow coverage & contouring in their makeup looks!
The Prize Bundle includes:
1 X Award-Winning Correct & Conceal Palette
1 X Award-Winning Sculpt & Soften Palette
1 X Red Touch Play Pot
1 X Hydrate Primer
The total value of this prize bundle is $105.50 USD or £82.50 GBP!
To enter, all you need to do is:
Subscribe to Jecca Blac’s newsletter which you can do here
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Tuesday March 22nd, 2022
The Jecca Blac team will pick 1 lucky winner on Thursday March 24th 2022, and you’ll hear from them shortly afterwards if you are the prize winner.
Good luck! We look forward to having you join our mail list community!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019