Every day I hear from ladies across the country, and around the world who are struggling to come to terms with their inner femininity. They are often brimming with questions – “How do I know for sure I’m a crossdresser?”, “Where do I start”, and ”Should I tell my family?” are among them.
These days we are blessed with many great resources to help us on our transgender journey. Whether you’re just starting out, or a veteran crossdresser I highly recommend three places to start:
- Read the articles on Crossdresser Heaven – you’ll find a vast library of crossdressing advice and tips.
- Join the Crossdresser Heaven Community and make new friends online
- Attend a local crossdresser club and meet up to go shopping, dancing and getting your makeup done
To help you strut your stuff out in the real world you’ll find a list of local Wyoming Crossdresser Clubs. If you know of any Wyoming Crossdresser Clubs that are missing, or if contacts have changed, please comment below and I’ll get the list updated.
The journey to discover your inner woman can be confusing and scary, but it doesn’t need to be lonely.
Wyoming Crossdresser Club
[table id=4 /]
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- 7 Essential Tips to Crossdressing
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness