I’m excited to share this opportunity with the lovely ladies of Crossdresser Heaven. It’s your chance at crossdressing fame, but more importantly, you’ll be able to impact public perception of crossdressing in a positive way. (And you’ll get some fabulous professional photos too!)
Kate, a journalist for More! (A UK woman’s glossy magazine) contacted me last week. She is writing a feature on modern crossdressing, and is looking to interview a young couple who have overcome crossdressing. In her words:
I’m after the story of a woman in her twenties whose boyfriend or husband dresses in women’s clothes and they’re both fine with it. The feature would be insightful and positive, rather than sensationalist and would look at a young couple who have dealt with cross dressing in a loving and supportive way. There would be a full professional photo shoot involved and possibly a fee. If you can help in any way, that would be fantastic
If you’re interested, you can contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s a great opportunity for ladies in the UK, but Kate tells me she has access to photographers in the US as well – so don’t let distance prevent you from volunteering.
As a quick note, I’m in no way affiliated with More!, please use your best judgement when meeting people in regards to safety, and before paying any fees.
Would You Share Your Crossdressing in a Magazine Story?
Even if you don’t qualify for Kate’s story, I’m interested:
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017