Photo Upload Limits
Lady – 5 photos
Baroness – 100 photos
Duchess – 1,000 photos
Princess – 10,000 photos
Baroness, Duchess and Princess members can also upload private photos to share with their friends.
Upload your photo to share with the community
We encourage you to select a small number of your best photos (3-4) to upload on any given day, rather than uploading many similar variations of the same photo.
Please Note – If you see a blank page after uploading your photo, your photo has been uploaded and is awaiting moderation. There is no need to upload your photo again. Photos are usually published 24-48 hours after being uploaded.
You need to be logged in to upload a photo.
Guidelines for Sharing Great Photos
- Be aware of objects in the foreground and background – no one wants to see your bathroom, kitchen, messy bedroom or anything other that you.
- Be aware of back lighting and front lighting. Do not stand in front of a window, or with a bright light behind you.
- Be aware of props that may be offensive, such a couch pillows or wall decorations with offensive words or images that are visible in the photo
- Try to frame the shot so you are in the center.
General Rule: Do not post anything you would not wear in public, Keep it classy. Clothing, makeup, nails, shoes, outfits all acceptable
- No Nudity, undergarments or sleepwear, especially suggestive poses
- No visual body parts or bulges
- No full backsides
- No Non-Crossdressing photos, such as no makeup selfies, pets, hobbies, animate and inanimate objects, cars, buildings and anything else not crossdressing related
- No Memes, drawings or cartoons
- No commercial photographs published anywhere else on the net, including, but not limited to catalog photos, Pinterest photos, store photos, etc…
- No Bad language in titles, including Sissy and any non PG words
- No Duplicate photos, either of the same pose or just slightly different poses of the same outfit
- No sexually explicit poses regardless of outfit
- Please limit the amount of photos uploaded to 4 a day to allow others to have front page time
- Only post photos of yourself
Failure to follow these rules will result in the photo being deleted, continued infractions can lead to more substantial consequences