Last modified: June 9, 2016
What information do we collect?
We (Technology Poet, LLC and Crossdresser Heaven) collect information from you when you visit our website, register for our website, use our website (including, but not limited to: commenting, submitting material, and interacting with the community), place an order, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or credit card information. You may, however, visit parts of our site without inputting such information, though, in accordance with this policy, we may collect other data, such as IP addresses.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize the experience (your information helps us to better respond to you and your company’s needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your and your company’s needs).
- To process transactions with your, whether public or private. It will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic emails at the email address you provide us, including updates on site activity, promotional and other materials, and other messages from us.
- To create a profile that is viewable by other users, allowing for interactions between yourself and other users in the community.
How do we protect your information and intellectual property?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password for access to our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you to not share your password with anyone, and urge you to be careful in public areas where your information may be viewed by others.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your company’s information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. This also does not include any third-party purchaser of either Technology Poet, LLC and/or Crossdresser Heaven. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Technology Poet, LLC and/or Crossdresser Heaven or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.