Please choose a username and a screen name that are family appropriate. We recommend choosing a femme name, and a surname that is a pseudonym.
Examples of inappropriate names and profile information would include:
- Profanities, obscenities, or lewd or vulgar words
- Contact info such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers or links to other sites
- Please do not use symbols, emoticons or dashes in your username
Please note that while screen names can be changed, usernames cannot.
You are only allowed one account per person.
Profile references to sexuality, politics, authority, or anything else our staff determines to be non-family appropriate will not be allowed. You may be asked to remove these, or we may close your account.
Please note also that Crossdresser Heaven is a family friendly support site for the CD/TG/TS/TV community and family members. We do not allow minors, nor do we allow admirers, chasers, “gentlemen friends”, etc. We are not a dating or pickup site.
- As this is a family friendly site, please no lewd or vulgar language or aggressive behavior.
- Be supportive of all members. If you cannot be supportive, it’s best to simply not respond.
- Please be honest in what you share with the community, in a family appropriate way. We are not a fiction or fantasy site, and role playing in our chat room is prohibited.
- Please do not deliberately misgender other members.
- You will encounter members of different age, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political philosophy, life circumstance and progression on their transgender journey. Treat others with respect and honor their path. Use your words to lift up and encourage.
- Please be kind. Trolling, community disruption, flame wars, stalking, threatening or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
- You must first obtain consent from a Managing Ambassador before posting any type of advertising or solicitation here.
- You may not share or solicit any form of personal offsite contact information in the community areas of our site (i.e. public chat, forums, wall pages). This includes such info as Insta or Twitter handles, links to personal offsite pages, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. For your safety, we recommend not sharing this information at all. If you do choose to share this information with another member, please make sure it is someone you trust, and only do so via private message or private chat.
- We ask that you not encourage others to engage in illegal or harmful activities. This includes the use of hormones or supplements obtained without a prescription or sharing dosages thereof, as well as recommending treatments or therapies which may be adverse or dangerous.
- Please do not repost copyrighted material from other sites or sources. This includes photographs, articles, or links to such material. Exceptions may be made for stock images, news items, makeup tutorials, or music videos where appropriate, at our discretion.
- Sensitive topics such as politics, religion and sex are prohibited, except where it is necessary to touch upon these in regards to the transgender journey or experience.
- While we generally recommend not sharing your private messages or chats with other members, we do encourage you to share with a staff member any private message or chat which feels inappropriate, fishy or unsafe. You may do this via copy + paste or screenshot in a private message or private chat with a staff member. Similarly, we encourage you to use the “Report” button on such forum posts.
- We may occasionally move forum topics from one forum to another without notice in cases where they seem more appropriate, or remove forum content altogether in cases where content is not appropriate.
- Please do not post photos in the forums. Photos posted in forums will be removed without notice. Public and private photo galleries are available for these instead.
- Any and all content posted or shared on our site must be family appropriate. Pornographic content, overtly sexual content, nudity, underwear images, etc. may not be posted anywhere. Please keep it classy and PG rated.
- Photos uploaded to our Public Photos section may only be your own original image. Avatar or profile images may be either your own original image, or a public domain stock image so long as it’s not another person’s picture. As we encourage honesty and support, please do not use app enhanced images in the public areas of the site. Such enhanced images are okay however, in your private photo gallery. Photographs of minors will not be allowed anywhere on the site.
- It’s not okay to argue with staff or ignore their requests. Speaking to staff members in an abusive fashion is prohibited, as is publicly discussing disciplinary action taken against you. In such cases or scenarios not addressed within these guidelines, moderators have full discretion. Please respect their decisions. If you disagree with action taken by a moderator, you may appeal such action by contacting our Managing Ambassador.
If you have any site related questions or concerns, or are in need of assistance with using or navigating the site, please contact any of the Ambassador or Hostess staff listed here: Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors.
For further information, please refer to our Terms of Service. Thank you, and please enjoy!