- June 12, 2019, 7:00 pm-10:00 pmLGBT community members and allies are invited to Coca Cola Park for the 2nd annual LGBT Pride Night at the IronPigs on Wednesday, June 12. This special event ticket package includes your ticket to the Baseball game, a commemorative LGBT Night T-Shirt, along with $2 ballpark credit! In addition, the first 3,000 attendees over age 18 will receive a free pair of exclusive, limited-edition IronPigs Pride Socks. A portion of ticket sales will benefit Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center in Allentown, as well as the LGBTQ Business Council of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce. When June 12, 2019 at 7:05 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. Where Coca-Cola Park 1050 IronPigs Way Allentown, PA 18109 Contact Ariel Torres · firstname.lastname@example.org · (610) 347-9988 Ext. 100 Tickets $22.50
- June 22, 2019, 12:00 pm-6:00 pmThe 1ST annual LGBT Parade in Easton, PA – “Pride on the Riverfront” presented by Jackson Cafe – will take place on June 22nd, 2019 at Scott Park located at Larry Holmes Drive. On this day, Pride in the valley and global travelers will gather as friends, partners, and family to create a welcoming LGBTQIA+ experience. This free event is open to the public and will feature live music, top performers, parades and a fun filled day celebrating pride where Life Gets Better Together.
- July 13, 2019San Diego LGBT Pride Festival Pride Festival is your time to be OUT and PROUD, San Diego style! Enjoy the city’s biggest celebration with thousands of your closest friends while dancing to live entertainment from over 100 entertainers at 4 phenomenal stages. LOCATIONS: Marston Point Trail in Balboa Park, 2125 Park Blvd San Diego, CA, 92101 USA MORE: The Rally Kick-off San Diego Pride weekend as we listen to inspiring speakers, recognize LGBTQ leaders, and raise the Pride flag. When: Friday, July 12, 2019 Pride 5k Pride 5k Run/ Walk, Saturday, July 13, 2019 Run the parade route right before the parade starts in our annual Pride 5K! Rainbow gear, tutus, and streamers encouraged. The Parade San Diego’s Pride Parade is the largest single-day civic event in the region and is among the largest Prides in the United States, attracting over 200,000 cheering supporters of the LGBTQ community. When: Saturday, July 13, 2019 The Festival San Diego’s biggest summer party is calling your name! Celebrate diversity and inclusion in Balboa Park with community resources, booths, and four stages of live entertainment. When: Saturday, July 13 to Sunday, July 14, 2019 SD Pride OFFICE Address: 3620 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104 e-Mail: email@example.com Phone: (619) 297-7683
- July 25, 2019-July 27, 2019Trans Wellness Conference aims to educate and empower trans individuals on issues of health and well-being; educate and inform allies and health service providers; facilitate networking, community-building, and systemic change. We strive to create an accessible and respectful environment that is inclusive of diverse gender identities and expressions as well as inclusive of diverse opinions and ideas.
- August 18, 2019, 12:00 pm-6:00 pmLehigh Valley’s Pride festival has been a vibrant community event since 1993. In 2017, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley merged with Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center. The exciting community event provides a spotlight on LGBT arts and culture, connects thousands of community members to local resources, provides full-day programming for LGBT youth and teens, and celebrates the diversity in our community. Lehigh Valley Pride has grown to include over 5,000 attendees. $ 5.00 donation at the door
- October 12, 2019#Keep Orlando Dancing: 15th anniversary; October 12th, 2019, 160,00+ Attendees!See Website! As we adapt to new challenges and accomplished achievements, our mission for this year is: To produce an annual pride event that fosters a sense of community, encourages LGBTQ+ citizens to live openly and with pride, and educates the general public of our shared cultural heritage. To encourage fellowship and support among participating businesses, professionals, individuals, and charitable pursuits in the LGBTQ+ and allied communities. To oppose prejudice in society at large and within the LGBTQ+ and allied communities on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. To foster communication, tolerance, and mutual support among LGBTQ+ persons and the allied communities. To provide positive role models in the LGBTQ+ and allied communities. To provide financial support to other LGBTQ+ oriented non-profit organizations in the local area through the making of grants made possible by the proceeds from each year’s event.