• This topic has 87 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Bobby.
Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

OK Ladies, you have good all year and so now Santa wants to grant you one, ONLY ONE, Christmas wish. What would it be?

I’d have to go with acceptance. Everything else, I could buy myself, as I already have a supportive wife.
      Hugs, Ruby

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Ruby, I think you are so right with your selection. Non-acceptance is what keeps so many of us from being able to just be ourselves. However, each person is different so let’s see what others think. Happy Holidays!

wow that was a great post.   but if i had 2 of them 1 would be to have family and friends except me as a x dresser 2 total new wardrobe. but the 1 i pick would be my best wish ever

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You can only have one but it sure would be nice to show up to your family and friends party in a new outfit.

I doubt its actual acceptance but I’ve never had an off word spoken to me and I already have a super gf so I wished for a lack of body hair. That will allow more time to be out and about, maybe it’ll make for easier acceptance lol

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Check your stocking , who knows

Well, having the love and support of my beloved wife, I wish I could just be me to everyone else regardless of what I wear…sometimes as Kathryn and sometimes as her male twin. Also, since I couldn’t pick two…BAH HUMBUG! 🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Picking just one is hard, maybe if you are even better next year Santa will grant you two, lol.

I want a completely new wardrobe from Santa and was STUNNED to find I am….the only one?!? 🙁

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I am sure will not be the only one for long.

A brand new wardrobe would be a great gift from Santa.

Alice

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Clothes can make you feel wonderful, guess that why we are called cross dressers and not crossbodyers, lol.

Anonymous

The 3 things which would make me more passable were all so tempting, I couldn’t choose just one; then I realized if family and friends would accept me as-is, the others wouldn’t matter.(Smaller feet or larger shoes would be nice, though). Call ’em stocking stuffers.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Bettylou, yes it would be nice to have more wishes granted but you haven’t been that good this year, lol.  I like your stocking stuffer reference, the bigger the sock the more gifts you may receive.

to have total acceptance from family and friends would be the best Xmas ever, the rest I can do for my self

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hopefully Santa is listening because that would be the best Christmas ever.

A beautiful red wig just long enough to touch my shoulders.

Hugs

Danielle

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Check The Wig Company, they have a great sale going right now. I think Santa told them to lower the prices.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I picked ‘other’ and asked for “world acceptance for the Trans Community” – lots of our sisters and brothers are undergoing persecution and discrimination all over the world and it would be nice if they were given support and acceptance

(…of course we would also gain from the wish too ! )

festive best wishes

Dawn

x

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Your reply sounds like an acceptance speech from Miss Trans America. I would be wonderful if acceptance was world wide. Santa does travel the world maybe he can get it started.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Like Olivia, I’ve never had a negative experience while out, en femme, but I chose “total acceptance”. I would love for everyone to know Dawn and not think any less of me or allow it to affect any relationships– unless it was for the better.

Well, Merry Christmas, everyone. That’s Christmas, as in yule– yule log. Not a log. I don’t have a log. I mean you know. If I had a log, not in the sense that you think I said I did. 😀 Good golly. Tis the season to be merry.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Someone watched Christmas movies, Merry Christmas to you to. I hope your dream does come true.

Dear Friends,

I picked the most popular (so far) response – total acceptance.  But, honestly, like many of you, I don’t know what that would mean.  Do I mean that I would like people to be oblivious to my look entirely?  Do I mean that I would like them to recognize my non-traditional appearance and not think it reflective of some bizarre pathology?  Or do I just mean that people would simply stop judging?  Maybe because I have this big secret I am very tuned into peoples observations of others.  Even some pretty informed or tolerant people make what I believe are hurtful generalization about others based on appearance or mannerisms.  Why do people project motivation upon others like, “She’s trying to say, ‘look at me,’ when she wears heels like that.”  To which I’ve replied, “Maybe she just likes the way they feel!”   Of course, I have to be careful not to acknowledge that I envy her ability to wear them.  I love to wear high heels with skirts and hose, with tights and a tunic, or with skinny jeans and a sweater.  But, what on earth would people say about him wearing heels, if they are even critical of the hers of the world?  I’d like dressing up to be among those choices we make, like a car, a home, a movie, a book, a faith, or a best friend that are sometimes objective but frequently subjective, not things that make us weird – just unique!

FAM

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Wow, I think you are way over thinking the answers. Remember this is a wish granted from Santa, your wish will include what would make you happy in being accepted. You do bring up a lot of interesting points and total acceptance of any person is a difficult thing, there are so many variables. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and let’s all hope things get better for all of us. 💋

Anonymous

I’m kind of cheating, I took acceptance from family and friends so that includes my wife too. Santa thought he was smart but he’s never played with this chick. Just kidding, to have acceptance would be the best and as Betty said it makes the body choices trivial. I’ve lost a few friends and a couple of brother in laws over my appearance over the years. Maybe I just expect too much, who knows. Regardless, a Merry Christmas to all, may your homes and lives be filled with love and joy not just on Christmas day but every day.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Merry Christmas to you! I am sorry you have experience loss from just being who you are. Maybe if all of us are real good next year Santa will really grant our wishes. Probably not, but dreaming is something we do, Happy Holidays.

Misti
      Lady

I chose boobs as they are the most expensive and I shallow..LOL..kidding. But really total accecptance would be great and is priceless especially in our world.

So really I mite treat my wish as a super power and be able to dress anytime, anywhere and know one could tell or see me dressed unless..i had a cryptonite type weekness .

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

A pair of boobs would be nice, I am just wondering how he is going to get that in your stocking, lol. Merry Christmas, enjoy your holiday!

Hi Carolyn !

Great topic !

I picked other. Pictures with my pinky pointing to the corner of my mouth and in my best Dr. Evil voice I say “Tell Santa to bring me one Millio…… I mean one Billion dollars. If I’m going to be in the closet, it’s going to be a really freaking nice closet !”

Maybe I will use the billion dollars to buy an Island……. Build a resort…… Island needs a name. Trans-Cross Island ? Probably have money left over…… Affair vouchers for CDH members…….

Yeah that.

Hugs

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are definitely thinking outside the box, but why not? If you have been real good and Santa does grant your wish, can I be invited to the island, lol. Merry Christmas!!

Of course you can be invited !

We just gotta get everyone to write Santa to tell him what a good Girl I am.

Air fare vouchers. Not affair vouchers.

Autumn , as always girlfriend….you are a class act….hugs and kisses.

Autumn,

More money is certainly not the solution to most of our problems.  But, you may be right that money does kind of give one the ability to reset the rules.  With adequate resources you aren’t limited in the places you frequent and/or the company you keep.  When you have an unbridled ability to display generosity, people are more likely to overlook your idiosyncrasies.  You can literally stage a costume party any given day!  I’m for the billion and I’ll try to make a better place for all of us.

FAM

I know the rules are ONLY ONE…but if I had a second…well, I wouldn’t complain if Santa left the man of my dreams waiting for me under my tree 🙂 😉

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You better leave a very large stocking for Santa to full that wish, lol. Again, Merry Christmas!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

That my beloved of coming up twenty years would UNDERSTAND why I cross dress. I’m not even hopign she will ACCEPT it.

As I have posted many times there is a solar system of difference between the two words.

Tho a subset of that is “total acceptance”. By “the big bad world” that is. Cos if that happened, maybe my beloved would be a lot more comfy with it all.

Happy dressing (and Christmas)

Caty

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I understand what you are referring to when you say accept and understand are two very different things. However, I think with total acceptance the understanding would naturally come in time. Remember this is a wish from Santa and he can do anything, lol. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

I chose permanent hair removal but only cause what i really wish i could have Are all the the years i cheated myself out of being happy with who i really am .but i am thankful that i finally let the inner me out and jammie is finally free to be her self

My first impulse was to choose breast augmentation. This is not a surprise as I have deep feelings about having my own breasts.  However, after some thought, I would have to select Total acceptance by family and friends.  Having the freedom to be without reservation would open doors to so many other options.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I think you are right, with total acceptance the others would naturally fall into place. Any alterations you did would also be accepted, Yay! Merry Christmas!

With total acceptance, I could dress freely, whenever the pink tsunami washed over me. I would no longer have to be clandestine, no longer have to be a double agent. What, girls, could be better than that?

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It would be a dream come true, maybe if we are all good, in the coming year, it can happen! Merry Christmas!

First of all, I’m not so sure I’ve been good all year, but let’s pretend Santa can’t prove otherwise, so I can make my one, and only one, Christmas wish to Santa.

I chose “An understanding soul mate to have and to hold.” With that choice I might be able to get two for one. With a SO (presumably a cis-woman) who is not only understanding but supportive and encouraging, she can help me toward my dream of “A completely new wardrobe.” Wigs, shoes, lingerie, jewelry, everything to transform me into the CD of my dreams.

She would not care that I no longer have “a full head of hair” or that I have a tummy, no breasts, and body hair more akin to a pelt. She would be able to tolerate my unlovely facial features while in drab, but would be able to perform cosmetic miracles, eliminating the need for permanent “Full surgical facial reconstruction.”

As to “Total acceptance by family and friends,” well, not even Santa could make that happen. But who cares, as long as my soul mate accepts me as I am.

And of course, Santa knows I’ve been a “Bah Humbugger” for many years, so I doubt that I’ll wake up Christmas morning and find my new soul mate waiting for me by the Christmas tree.

But that’s my one and only one Christmas wish! Stranger things have happened. I can’t wait for Christmas morning to see if she’s there!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Once again you are being to hard on yourself. You have made some great strived this and and I think you have been better than you think. You have come a long way baby, Merry Christmas!

Good choices for sure.  As I scanned the list, I was hoping to find complete transformation to the opposite sex (male to female in my case).  Alas, Santa doesn’t have the magic wand for that either.  But I was so happy to see Total Acceptance by Family/Friends.  With that done, I can freely pursue all the others on my own and not worry about the ostracization and loss of connection with those close and dear to me.  I BELIEVE SANTA, I BELIEVE.  🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Maybe if you are good all next year your wish of becoming a woman will be on your wish list. You look wonderful, your wish may be coming true. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

I picked other.   I want Santa to change me into a girl.  Dreaming of this since I was little.   No sense in stopping now.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I have seen your pics, I think you have most of your wish already. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

I replied total acceptance from my family and friends, it would be so much nicer to be able to dress up as Rozalyne when ever the urge took hold and not have to hide her away in that darn closet, i suppose i could have asked Santa for a million and one things especially a full body transition but Santa’s not a miracle worker he only has time to leave one present purr person because he has to see to the whole world in one night x

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Are you doubting the power of Santa? Lol! I think you choose wisely, Merry Christmas!

Being Jewish I was tempted to pick the “Don’t believe in Santa – Bah humbug!” category.

But I went with the tummy tuck.  I figured I could use it even when as a male.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Very logical, Have a great Holiday Season!

I started to pick the tummy tuck, but opted for the facial surgery instead.  When I look in the mirror, I always see the woman I am supposed to be, but it would be wonderful for others to see her too.  My family already knows, so those that accept me as I am, already do, and those that don’t accept me, just can’t see or choose to understand the obvious.

PaulaF

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

To me it sounds as if you already have a few of the other choices cover, that has got to be great. You must have been good in past years to receive those, lol. Merry Christmas!

I agree totally with Camryn, if have you someone to have and to hold, nothing else would a concern. The only thing else that would be nice, is she could be the same size??? To have, to hold and share everything!!!! Wishes do come true, especially from the Big Red One, SANTA. Good Luck to you all, Kristen Lee

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Someone to have and hold who believes in you would be wonderful, and now you want that person to be the same size as you, wow. You are really pushing Santa, lol. All kidding aside it would be great. Merry Christmas!

Annie, we should start a Letters to Santa writing campaign and ask him to add full transition to his list of gifts.

What could I possibly want?  I’m a senior citizen, I already have everything, I don’t want to change anything except for two new pillows which I can wait for the Christmas sales and wouldn’t like to waste my wish on.

I have decided to donate ‘my once in a lifetime’ wish to the homeless so they can have a Christmas day out of the cold and eat a proper dinner!

I will spoil myself as usual next year and sleep with a clear concience and two new pillows.   🙂

Sally xx

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are paying it forward, that’s the Christmas spirit, Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous

Hi Carolyn,I went with the new wardrobe but it was a close thing with the body hair removal and tempting as the new breasts would be I still do present as a guy most of the time.x

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You have to remember this is a Christmas Wish, so dream big, lol. Maybe if you are even better next year Santa will allow you a couple choices next time, again lol. It all for fun with just a little thought, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

Ok new boobies then lol.

God bless you Sally.

Merry Christmas.

Annie.

This is a tough pole. I could have chosen 3 of the options with nothing between them

FFS

An understanding SO to hug

Full acceptance by family & friends.

I would also like more natural breast growth to add to what I already have / bigger, more femme tits.

If I could have all of that, then that would be a superb present from Santa.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Like I have told others maybe if you are real good next year Santa will grant you more than one wish, lol, Merry Christmas!

Leonara
        Ambassador

I would admit my Christmas wish would be my SO’s support and accept my feminine alter ego

Patty Phose
      Duchess

A Powerball or Megamillions jackpot win would be nice.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

If your wish comes true remember it is also the season of sharing, lol, Merry Christmas!

So Jenny…..a Bare-skin rug of sorts

I hope it happens for you, it would be merry for you. Happy holidays

Stevie65
      Lady

[postquote quote=258138][/postquote]
      Thank you I would as well and to look female. Lose the nut sack and all and just live womanly!!

Carolyn.

Problem with that is that whilst I am normally a very, very good girl. There are times when I take enormous pleasure in being a very naughty girl indeed. That means that there is virtually no chance of getting more than one special prrsent and its ohh sooooo dificult to choose what to have.

Take good care.

Annie.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Yes, but maybe you are really good at being naughty, Santa only said you had to be good, lol. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

That was a very difficult choice. I was tempted to choose Other and ask for the U.S.S. Voyager. Hey, what more could a girl ask for. A ship… with a transporter… and a holographic doctor… Then I could have the body I dream of. (happy sigh)

But that is just fantasy. In the real world I opted for something a bit more practical and choose full facial feminization surgery. That was still a hard choice and the need for that surgery maybe questionable. Yet, it is by far the most expensive option and the one thing I have no rational hope of achieving.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It is a fantasy, but it is so nice to dream. Merry Christmas

Hippie
      Lady

Other:

Santa I really, really need is a four wheel drive 100hp tractor with a loader.

I wouldn’t be asking, but times are tough on the farm. With the trade wars, EPA, Food & Drug administration, and the department of agriculture constantly changing the rules.

So just to stay in business. I have to spend money constantly because of the rules always changing.

Candi
      Lady

I chose total acceptance because that is the one thing money can’t buy. The rest I could achieve with time and Money. 🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are so right, I hope someday everyone can enjoy acceptance and allow us just to be ourselves. Merry Christmas!

I chose total acceptance because this is, by far, the most difficult thing to be conquered. Sometimes our minds feel stuck just because of the fear caused by not haaving acceptance and suffer because of that.

However, I’ve got split between total acceptance and a soul mate just because the last time I had a relationship it was 8 years ago (with a crazy girl). Perhaps a “different” soul mate could make Daisy bloom and show its petals……

xoxo

Daisy

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I hope your wish does come true, Santa can work wonders, don’t give up. Merry Christmas!

I voted for permanent total body hair removal treatments. While I like shaving my legs as part of my CDing, it is a hassle and I don’t always get every hair. Either because of my hair being light in color and I don’t see it or on the back of my legs, again because I can’t see that area. The hair on my back is the same issue, I can’t see it or reach it. Not having to shave would save me prep time.

Bobby
      Lady

My SO would stop wearing cotton briefs that don’t fit (too big) and wear a pair of nylon panties that does not fall off of her!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Tif, seems like you are saying enjoy who you are and what you have, 💋

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

You must have checked other. Remember , money can’t buy happiness, but it doesn’t hurt to have, lol. I wish you well on your quest for a better life, Merry Christmas!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Natural is do much Breyer but sometimes who just have to help them a little, hope your wish comes true. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

I wish I had thought of that; life would have been so much different!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

What a great wish, to start over with all the knowledge we have now, Merry Christmas!!

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?