I was born biologically male. I did not during my very early childhood think of myself as anything other than the little boy I was told I was. As a toddler, one one day I ran out of underwear and my elder sister told me to wear a pair of her knickers and I hated it. If you know about early childhood theory, I totally identify with this.

It wasn’t until I was entering middle childhood that I began to apreciate girls clothing and underwear. Like a lot of girls on hear (probably the vast majority, I’ve had my fair share of purging sessions just because I believed the lie that society at large tried to teach me – that it’s wrong of people born male biologically, to wear “womens”  clothing.

That fine because I can see beyond the lie now and also I dont steal clothing, I buy it and when I have bought an item of clothing, its my clothing not womens clothes.

I now totally love my clothing and identify as a transsexual. I do not totally detest my male genitalia but I do so wish that it was female genitalia rather than how it is. Well proportioned breasts, hips , bum and a slim waste would be much apreciated as well.

C’est le Vie!

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?