Berta
Lady

This poll asks:

“Low heels or High heels

what are your first time and favorite type of heels?”

My selection is “Low Heels”.

“First time” was during my childhood around 9 or 10 years old. Back in that age of my femme “discovery” I tried on Mom”s fine early 1930’s vintage true bridal satin wedding gown. It was way too long on me so I found her 3 inch satin heels (pumps), stuffed them with hankies and slipped them onto my little feet. It took some time but I finally managed to stroll around in her elegant satin gown and heels. I eventually ruined both her gown and heels which were boxed up for storage and after her death thrown out.

“Favorite type of heels” are 2 to 2.5 inch heeled pumps. Sadly, now at 80 yo, I am no longer able to wear them due to heel spurs developed 10 or so years ago. Being pre-diabetic I’m also dealing with swollen and painful lower legs and feet. I loved wearing them when it was possible. Something about my fine satin gown’s skirts swishing against my legs while heels are clicking away as I walked on the hard floor of our cellar just gave this “gurl” an exquisitely feminine feeling and joy!! (Oh how I miss those Payless Shoe Stores!)

9/3/2020  3:17 PM EDT

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?