Anonymous
Lady

It’s possible the more expensive versions have better quality skin that won’t tear as easily.  I’d really like to have one to be able to do cleavage, but even the cheaper ones are more than what I’d like to spend. I would contact the Breast Forms store and ask them that question. Especially since they’re sponsors.  If you do, please post back here as to what they say. I’m interested.

I can tell you that the Feminique forms are really nice from a weight and feel standpoint.  The ‘skin’ is REALLY wrinkly when you see it in the box, but when you pick it up, it smooths out.  I assume it might look okay when they’re adhered, but I still have all of my chest hair and can’t try that. So, I got a pocket bra from Amoena (the Rita) and it is AWESOME!

For reference, I’m 5′-11″ and 175. I got the 1200g forms and I have a 42C bra.  I have a sports bra and a regular bra that both held the forms okay, but as soon as I started moving around, they were slipping and sliding everywhere. The pocket bra keeps everything in place and still gives me the ‘bounce’ I like (okay, LOVE). It’s not real thick, so there’s a hint of nipple from the forms coming thru.  Not full pokies, but it’s there.  I think you’d only notice them if I had on a really tight and light colored shirt or dress.

I know you asked about breast plates and this has morphed into a forms discussion and I apologize, but since we were talking about it, I thought I’d jump in since my pocket bra only arrived today  🙂  SO happy!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?