Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I have been looking on Amazon at breastplate and forms. But for the life of me, other than filler, what makes a $300 silicon filled breastplate any better than a $175 silicon filled one?

I would recommend breast forms that go in a bra, not a breast plate. They are hot and sticky! You can find some deals on Amazon vs places like the breastform store (online) but read reviews and look at what they are made of. A pocket bra is nice for the forms, but not 100% necessaryI have one pocketbra and several other regular bras. The pocket bra keeps the form from direct contact with your skin and can be better in warmer weather.

Anonymous

I only have silicone filled ones, but I am guessing its the realistic bounce and feel, but if its just the cleavage show you want try cheaper one first. Try to make sure it will fit i tore the first one i bought after a couple of uses. Thats a lot of money to waste trust me. Hope this helps 💋💋

Thank you all for the responses. I am looking at getting one of each, a breastplate and a set of forms. I only dress in private for myself, so I’m not really concerned with passing as a real woman for now. Amazon has so many, that it’s tough to figure out. Plus, I really don’t want to spend a lot until I find out what’s right for me.

Any recommendations for each? I’m 6 foot and 220 pounds…I’m feeling like a D cup or maybe E? I would like to feel and look as natural as I can.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

IMO, breastplates are for us girls who are making a real effort to pass in public. As long as you stay private, and dress for only yourself, the Vollence forms on Amazon (or something similar) should do fine for you. They have the weight and bounce, and look good in a bra (though obvious fakes on a bare chest).

I have and wear everyday and night a 7th generation model which is the only one that looks rights (get the large frame size). I have a 42 in chest and it is the only one where the breasts are spaced correctly. I got the D and love it.

K Swim
      Lady

When I was shopping I noticed that some were silicone filled, some were cotton filled. I wanted the realistic bounce when I bought mine, so I went for the silicone filled. Although I have owned it for 2 years and have not used it much.

I can’t speak to plates, but as to forms, there are things to consider other than pricing. You mentioned material, and I agree with the silicon filled for feel and motion. Size can be very misleading. What passes for a c cup on a 36 inch chest only amounts to a b cup on a 38 or 40 inch chest. And if you have a broad chest, which at your size i imagine you do, shape becomes as important as size. There are 2 basic shapes it seems. Tear drop, which looks like what you see in a magazine on many women, only really looks natural on a narrower chest, at least to me. On a broader chest, a triangular shape looks more natural.

The first set of forms i bought were tear drop shape, and they looked so weird on my chest. For reference, I have a 42 inch chest, which gives a 46 inch band size for a bra. I sent those back (Amazon). I then got a pair of triangular forms (also Amazon, from Ivita, 1300g) and they look much more natural, and my wife agrees. They’re $40-50 most of the time.

I hope this helps

Bridgette

Yes! That helped a lot. I would have never known about the shaping and yes I have a 43 inch chest, so the triangle recommendation was very helpful.

Anonymous

I have no experience with breast plates, but have owned three different pairs of forms.  There are a number of factors relating to the quality of the forms that affects their prices.  Some can be applied with adhesive.  Others are just made to be worn in a bra.  Some have a “skin” material on which one can apply make-up so as to blend the edges of the forms with one’s skin.  This allows for showing cleavage that looks natural.  The silicone material in the forms can vary so they feel more or less realistic.  Some forms can be worn while sleeping.  Others will deform or rupture if one sleeps on them.

Anonymous
      Lady

It’s possible the more expensive versions have better quality skin that won’t tear as easily.  I’d really like to have one to be able to do cleavage, but even the cheaper ones are more than what I’d like to spend. I would contact the Breast Forms store and ask them that question. Especially since they’re sponsors.  If you do, please post back here as to what they say. I’m interested.

I can tell you that the Feminique forms are really nice from a weight and feel standpoint.  The ‘skin’ is REALLY wrinkly when you see it in the box, but when you pick it up, it smooths out.  I assume it might look okay when they’re adhered, but I still have all of my chest hair and can’t try that. So, I got a pocket bra from Amoena (the Rita) and it is AWESOME!

For reference, I’m 5′-11″ and 175. I got the 1200g forms and I have a 42C bra.  I have a sports bra and a regular bra that both held the forms okay, but as soon as I started moving around, they were slipping and sliding everywhere. The pocket bra keeps everything in place and still gives me the ‘bounce’ I like (okay, LOVE). It’s not real thick, so there’s a hint of nipple from the forms coming thru.  Not full pokies, but it’s there.  I think you’d only notice them if I had on a really tight and light colored shirt or dress.

I know you asked about breast plates and this has morphed into a forms discussion and I apologize, but since we were talking about it, I thought I’d jump in since my pocket bra only arrived today  🙂  SO happy!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m too “mature” to worry about showing cleavage and also if I used a breastplate I would “glow” profusely . (Ladies dont perspire!!). I am lucky enough to own 3 pairs of upscale breast forms, two are self adhesive and the other, (my all time favorites) are the Gold seals from the breast form store with double sided tapes and use the adhesive wipes to attach to your chest.

I had a pocket bra a long time ago, but dumped it… Why??’ Cos there aint nuthin like the feeling of having your breasts “attached” either via self adhesive or the gold seals with the tapes and sticky wipes.

Especially at night when when I’m away from home, I can sleep braless… Just like a “real” GG.

Caty

Pumped
      Lady

Steph, I just bought a breast plate. I ordered one from Amazon that claimed to be a Roanyer brand. It showed up, it wasn’t! It was horrible. I could put it on, but the breasts were way to close together. I had two boobs in the middle of my chest. Luckily, I was able to get them returned, but only after raising a stink!

I went to roanyer.com and ordered a breast plate right from them. It was a huge difference in quality. The breasts are a bit close together, but no objectionable. I bought a “G” cup and it is accurate on me. I normally wear a 38″ bra and they are a 38G on me. They come with kind of a cotton fiber stuffing or a jell like silicone. The big difference is the weight. The fiber stuffed breast plate is much lighter, the silicone is heavier and more natural feeling. I splurged and bought the silicone and am satisfied.

Roanyer G cup

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pumped.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pumped.

Thank you Pumped for that information! I definitely find myself torn between plate vs forms. I stealth dress and really just for myself, how I feel and look, so I’m just not sure which would give me the closest feeling to having breasts.

Please let me know your experience with the plate after some time.

Pumped
          Lady

To start with, I am married to a very accepting woman so I dress most every day. I wear my breast plate every couple days or so, so fairly often. I like that it gives me fairly realistic appearing breasts with no edges like you will see with just forms. I have a couple low cut bodycon dresses and also a couple tank tops I wear it with and love the cleavage. I usually do not wear a bra with it, I don’t have too, but once in a while I like the look with a bra and a low cut top.  The nipples are a bit proud so the “high beams” are on all the time, but for my that is what I wanted.

Is the breast plate perfect? No, still trying to decide what to do with the neck. It was too high and tight and I have cut it shorter a couple times, just a bit at a time, I think I need to cut off a bit more. The “skin” tone is off a bit. I bought the tan, I might try the lighter, natural color next time. The “skin” color is consistent, unlike real flesh that has spots and varies in color. It can be a bit warm, although I don’t venture outside so it is not an issue in the climate controlled home. I can see it would be very warm if worn outside on a hot summer day.

Other than the price I have no complaints. I would be the same one again, but maybe the lighter color.

My other choice for breasts are water balloons. I have a range of about six  sizes from about a 38D to a 38M. I would go broke buying forms of the various sizes I wear. Earlier today I was lounging around with a 38M bra and water balloon forms, right now I am wearing a 40H and another set of balloons. The balloon forms don’t give me a cleavage that I want to show off so I have tops and dresses that are higher cut when I wear them.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?