ChloeC
Duchess

Well, let’s see.  I’m first and foremost, monogamous. I have absolutely no desire in real life, while being married, to become intimate with anyone other than my spouse.  And to ‘come out’ as it were in this instance, I’ve only been intimate with my two spouses.

At the same time, I am totally heterosexual. That is, I have absolutely no interest, again in real life, to ever become intimate with someone of the same sex. In my case, of course male-male, not even to, let’s say, ‘experiment’. And that obviously includes me dressing and then becoming intimate.

As I’ve said before, I’m a failed transsexual.  If I had ever decided as well as followed through on GRS and transitioned to become an appearing female, I would have either remained single, or hopefully have gotten into a long term relationship with an understanding male who would have treated me as a female.  Although perhaps I might have experimented once in f-f intimacy to see if I was mistaken, though I fully doubt it.

Now in a fantasy life, I am female and I love the company of males with little to no interest in becoming intimate with another female.

But that’s me, 1 unique person among 8 billion other unique persons.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?