Anonymous

When I first started dressing I rationalized the reason for me dressing was so I could learn about women. I was not attracted too men at all. I found nothing about a mans body appealing. From 29 – 36 I was in a relationship with a woman that liked my crossdressing. We did alot of roleplaying. She even orcastrated a 3 way us and another guy. There was some fondling but no actual sex between me and the other man. I’m not gay it did nothing for me. Her and I were very intimate when I was dressed. In my more recent years I have fantasized about being the submissive and pleasing my man. Even mutiple men at the same time. To be disired and lusted after by males. I could never amagine being with a, a man while I was still a man. Nothing about it is a yurn on for me. As beautiful Amber I could submit. Now my hirlfriend and I would have lesbian relations. I can also picture me as Amber wanting to be with amd augmit to my man. So I am not sure am I homosexual, Lesbiam or hetrosexual or all 3. I have not been with a man at this point, except in my fantasy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?