ChloeC
Duchess

So, here’s my slightly skewed, as usual, response.  When I look in the mirror in male drab, like after taking a shower, or in the morning when I’m shaving, combing my hair, brushing teeth, etc. I see looking back, some male looking, oh, a little okay, I guess. No Hollywood heartthrob there, though, but adequate. However, when I look at myself in photos, I want to burn them all, I can’t believe how terrible I look, how ugly, not at all how I think of myself, or see myself in the mirror. Except for one set back in college taken by a friend who was a semi-pro photographer, that girls I knew including a daughter of one of my professors even  really wanted.  Only one ever, I’ve ever liked. All the rest, even including me walking my daughter down the aisle. All bad, trash even, I’m even embarrassed by some of them.

But when dressed, the person I see in the mirror looks almost reasonable, and the pictures I have, like the 3 I’ve posted, well for some reason, both the pictures and the mirror image match pretty much, and I’m fairly comfortable with how I look, like this is okay, clothes are working, make-up appears to be working (what little I do use), this is normal, this is how I should have always looked.

Go figure.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?