Angela Booth
Hostess

What a great experience – apart from the double pain, payment and the work. I too have been to the dentist dressed last year during the pandemic. I had a check up booked and planned my day so I could change to drab before going. Alas plans went awry and I had a choice, cancel at short notice or gird my loins and go as I was. As appointments were like gold dust due to the pandemic it was gird loin time. I arrived and text that I was there. The assistant came to the door and I walked forward, with a mask on and gave my name. She looked at me and hesitated and said okay and she went in while I had my temp taken and cleansed my hands. I was pointed to the room and I walked in and removed my mask. My dentist knows me well and she and the assistant just started to gush at how good I looked, how brave and so on, then sorted out my records to reflect my new identity. It could not have gone any better and is now quite normal.

It’s amazing what is achievable as you progress in a life of crossdressing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?