Anonymous

Hi Y’all!

Thanks so much for writing and welcoming me here.

I have been closeted until very recently but have been secretly dressing since I was 12 years old.

I became more active with my dressing over the past 4 years. I love to dress and can love the feel of being feminine, but among my current challenges is how to find safe place to express my CD fem side, and secondly I have attracted some men to me on dating apps and I was previoously self professed heterosexual but over the last 3 years I have actual been together with some men.

This makes me feels conflicted because my strict religious background makes all of this seem forbidden and even evil.

My Question to you all would be :

Can you suggest a proper normal progression that could help keep me grounded while I figure if I can safely come out to my friends and family when most of them, I am afraid have their own values which may be offended if I tell them Dad, is now a bisexual crossdresser!

Is there a safe gradual way to come out rather than to give into this percieved drive to reveal all in a hurry while not thinking all of this through yet.

Thanks for letting me share!

With All of My Love,

Marcy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?