C

Girls!

Interesting thread and answers, what a spectrum we embrace!

I spent a lot of time wondering about my own thoughts over the years. I wasn’t into fetish or wanting to attract men sexually and so for a long time was confused. A year or so ago I came across a definition for me that might fit for you: dual role crossdresser. When I am my male persona I am fully that person in thoughts, behaviour and appearance. When I am my female self I become 100% that person. I feel like I have a twin sister I adopt the role and body of, and it gives me both peace and let’s me appreciate life from both genders. I don’t feel the need to transition, equally I would miss my female side if I didn’t embrace her. Having said that, I have no attraction to men when I am in my female persona. The final piece for me was a woman friend who I asked once about the thrill of nice, classy lingerie. I worried about it being fetish and not feminine. She said as a woman she LOVES wearing classy (not slutty) lingerie, “You think we buy it only to show men?”. When she goes to the office or a meeting wearing drab office gear she loved the idea of “You don’t know what’s under this conservative outfit!” In other words it was fine to get a thrill from, and not kinky.

What I have found also is that women I have been involved with often said “You’re so different than most men, you seem to understand what it’s like being a woman, you feel like my best friend as well as my lover!”. They said they felt closer and warmer with me than other lovers. Maybe that ability / desire to be a woman at times helps to appreciate what being a woman entails, the good (compliments, nicer clothes), the bad (wolf whistles and so on) and the ugly (groping and pawing).

So…embrace that side and be a better man & woman!

S

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by C.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?