Hi Liz

I never stammered but I did have two other speech impediments. L as an R sound and TH as a D sound. So a sentence would sound like, “Go dere and right the ramp”. Instead of, “Go there and light the lamp”.

I was also effeminate with a girls face as well as too tall for my age. I got bullied badly as a kid to the point where it became life threatening one time. A boy at the beach held my head under the water trying drown me. He didn’t manage to kill me that day but it had caused polluted water to get into my sinus cavity. I had to have surgery and was told I was within hours of death. I was seven when that happened.

I also was dragged by my hair on concrete for a good distance and that is horribly painful and humiliating.

The kids tormenting you are not very smart. If they were they would not judge who you are based on a speech impediment. The opinions of idiots should mean nothing. Please don’t let them make you think poorly of yourself.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?