Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would just like to take this opportunity to send all my friends on here a big thank you for helping me find peace, contentment and confidence in who I am. I thank all of you!!! All of you are very, very special in my life!!

Anonymous

You are more than welcome Dear.I know that being a member here and the support that I have received has helped me to find the peace that i have sought since I started dressing again

i have to say also thank you C.D.H where i  have found my true self and except my cross dressing for who i really am. not afraid to dress up in secret any more and wife catch me. i just dress up and don’t care. i feel more relaxed as i dress up and be the real me. Thank You all for the support i needed in my life in cross dressing. just have to learn to dress up and go out in the word and show my self but in time that will be. i dress up more then ever and times under dress and feel more my self.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lanna :  not just thank you  , but thank you back to you.  It’s truly a pleasure having you here . Following your posts and comments, your compassion when you speak to ladies is so heartwarming. The inner peace certainly does show. I to am at ease and that’s from gals just like you being here to which I hold close as true friends. Your a blessing and happy to know you. Hugs and kisses. 🌹

Dear Lanna!  I am thrilled that you have found assistance and are doing well with your new life. Such stories make us all feel “warm and fuzzy”. Happiness and contentment is really what life is all about. Look forward to hearing more of your discoveries and joys. Till then…….Bless you sweetie.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?