• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,I am Hannah and a part time CD.I just remember having the feelings like feminine clothing about the age of 8.First time was when my mom was in my step sister Tanya’s room helping her clean out her closet with a pile of clothes they took out.Then it was a blue dress I somehow I removed from the pile without getting caught at first.Went in my room and tried it on.My mom saw it was gone and found me wearing it in my room.She was surprised seeing it and saw I loved wearing it.She figured out there was something about me,the female side of me wanted out.My step sister Tanya said she never liked wearing it.This was when I was 10 years old.Tanya said I could have it and mom let me go through the pile what I liked.Loved it ever since.Have a SO,my GF Shana whom understands and does not want me to dress as Hannah around her yet.Met her last month and told her 2 days after we started dating.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Hannah : welcome it’s so nice to have you join our little group. There’s so much to do and many gals to talk and develop wonderful  friendships. Acceptance sometimes talks time and hopefully Shana will see the happiness in you discovering a tender more softer side in her man. Happy your here, chat anytime. 🌹

Anonymous

I hope so and she has been opening to me about.Shana is glad I am giving her time and not forcing her in anyway.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?