Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hello Ladies,

Today is my birthday and I have had a pretty good day! 🙂

I went for lunch at my favourite restaurant, wearing one of my skirt outfits. In the restaurant I am known by all the staff as Aurora now, so I was greeted with ‘Happy Birthday, Aurora’. 🙂
      By now, I’m sure that most of the customers know me as such as well. After lunch, I went to ‘Winners’ to look for a ladies’ winter coat. I browsed around a bit before going to the coat racks and, once there, I found a really nice burgundy winter coat with a hood and fur collar. Not real fur, of course. It is in the XL size.

Anyway, I went over to the fitting rooms where a lady stands at a counter to direct customers.
      I said that I would like to try the coat on. She asked if I only had the one item. Then, following the store’s protocol, she noted that on a piece of paper, ‘One Item’ then wrote ‘Fitting Room 3’.

I could see two entrance ways to the fitting rooms; One marked ‘Men’ the other marked ‘Women’.
      I was willing to go down whichever entrance way she felt was right.

Well, she told me to go to ‘Fitting Room 3’ and indicated that it was one of the women’s fitting rooms. I verified her instructions, then set off along the corridor.

It may not be much, but to me it felt like a rite of passage walking down that corridor. I just felt so really good… so confident.

Anyway, I tried the coat on and looked in the mirror. I really loved it and felt so feminine admiring myself in the fulll-length mirror. I couldn’t resist it and, seeing as it is my birthday, I decided that I would buy the coat.

When I came out, I went to the lady at the counter again and asked her where I could find leggings.
      Her reply was, “I’m not sure, Ma’am. You’ll have to ask one of the girls on the floor.”

So, by invitation, I was able to use the women’s fitting rooms, had the honour of being referred to as ‘Ma’am’, bought a really nice winter coat… burgundy, as I have mentioned and coming down to just above my knees and also came away with two pairs of new black leggings.

Hugs to All,

Aurora Eden

Happy Birthday Aurora!

Enjoy your new winter coat.

Alice

Anonymous

Happy birthday! What a wonderful way to spend it!

Anonymous

Have a Happy Birthday Aurora Hope your day is special. Congrats on the coat enjoy it.

🎂🌹🎈

Hugs

Donna

Hi AuroraWhat a wonderful way to spend your by the way happy birthday  day  shopping as the woman you are being treated as the woman you are and called Ma,am as you are a woman at heart congrats girlfriend and many more ..

Stephanie Bass

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a fantastic day. So happy for you.

Beth

Happy Birthday Aurora,and to be called “Maam”.Wow a double win.Enjoy your birthday girl.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well Happy Birthday to you! Mine is exactly two weeks today as well.

Sounds like a great day you’ve had too. That is so wonderful to be treated as you should be, like a woman.

Amy

Jes T
      Lady

Happy birthday! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a nice day. Hope you enjoyed!

Jes

Anonymous
      Lady

WOW!!  It doesn’t get much more special than that!!!  You got to be YOURSELF and were treated as such!  (The presents are just icing on the cake!)

SO glad you had a great day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Happy Birthday indeed, and so wonderful to have such a positive experience, too. A very happy day.

Bridgette

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Thank you all for your good wishes and support. 🙂

Anonymous

🎂🎂Happy Birthday 🎂🎂.

and what a great way to spend it!!

Grace xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

A very Happy Birthday indeed! Your experience was gift wrapped especially for you.

Anonymous

Happy birthday friend, keep on keeping on. Hugs Katie

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Aurora!!  From the sounds of it, you had an awesome birthday!  Congratulations!  I have to say that I wish I was with you during your time in the store.  Sounds like a wonderful experience!

hugs…..  Dana

I’m happy for your happy day!

Hugs,
      Fredrika xox

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?